United Arab Emirates (UAE) Electric Motor Market Synopsis
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Electric Motor Market is anticipated to gain significant growth in the future attributed to the growing demand for energy-efficient technologies across many sectors. The future of this market in the nation will remain bright since there will be a huge expansion in demand for electric motors with the arrival of electric vehicles.
According to 6wresearch, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Motor Market size is anticipated to grow faster during 2020-2026. Electric motors are an essential component in various applications, including transportation vehicles, industrial machinery, and HVAC systems. These motors are effective as they lower emissions as compared to their conventional counterparts and provide higher efficiency. The market is significantly growing since the demand for electric motors is growing and they will grow more as companies are coming up with electric vehicles. There are many initiatives underway in the country that helps in driving the development of the market. For instance, Abu Dhabi currently launched a new program emphasizing supporting startups working for renewable technologies and accelerating clean energy innovation. The government has taken initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and promote sustainability. The government is focusing on renewable energy sources like solar power which led to a rise in the implementation of electric motors in many industries. These factors have been boosting the United Arab Emirates Motor Market Growth.
United Arab Emirates (UAE) Electric Motor Market; Key Players
Some most significant market players that play an important role in the market progression are:
- ABB Group
- Toshiba Corporation
- Siemens AG
- WEG Industries, Ltd.
- Nidec Corporation
These market players have a long-standing status for producing innovative electric motor solutions which are environmentally friendly and efficient. They invest in research and development to improve their products and maintain strict quality control standards.
Key Attractiveness of the Report
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market.
- 10 Years Market Numbers.
- Historical Data Starting from 2016 to 2019.
- Base Year: 2029.
- Forecast Data until 2026.
- Key Performance Indicators Impacting the Market.
- Major Upcoming Developments and Projects.
COVID-19 Impact on United Arab Emirates (UAE) Electric Motor Market
The pandemic negatively affected almost every sector worldwide, and the United Arab Emirates Electric Motor Industry was no exception. The outbreak of the deadly virus resulted in a failure in demand for electric motors on account of the slowdown in manufacturing activities as well as reduced industrial production capacity. Additionally, supply chain disruptions also played a major role in affecting the market. Numerous manufacturers confronted challenges in attaining components and raw materials required for their products attributed to transportation restrictions imposed by the government of the country during the pandemic.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) Electric Motor Industry Life Cycle
- Historical Data and Forecast of United Arab Emirates (UAE) Electric Motor Market Revenues & Volume By 21-60 V for the Period 2016 – 2026
- Market Opportunity Assessment By Voltage Range
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) Electric Motor Porter’s Five Forces
- Historical Data and Forecast of United Arab Emirates (UAE) Electric Motor Market Revenues & Volume By Application for the Period 2016 – 2026
- Market Opportunity Assessment By Motor Type
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) Electric Motor Price Trends
- Historical Data and Forecast of United Arab Emirates (UAE) Electric Motor Market Revenues & Volume By 60 V & Above for the Period 2016 – 2026
- Market Opportunity Assessment By Output Power
6Wresearch is the premier, one-stop market intelligence and advisory centre, known for its best-in-class business research and consulting activity. We provide industry research reports and consulting services across different industries and geographies which provide industry players an in-depth coverage and help them in decision-making before investing or entering into a particular geography.
Contact Us: Phone: +911143024305 | Email Id: email@example.com