Ultrasound Devices and Accessories Industry Data Book Covers Ultrasound, Ultrasound Transducer and Ultrasound Gels Markets.
The global ultrasound devices and accessories industry size was estimated at USD 13.65 billion in 2022. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.4% CAGR (2023-2030).
Ultrasound Device Market Report Highlights
The global ultrasound device market size was valued at USD 10.2 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 14.5 billion by 2030. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.3% CAGR (2023-2030).
- By product, the diagnostic ultrasound devices segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 owing to the rising demand for improved diagnostic devices such as miniaturized 2D and 3D/4D
- The therapeutic ultrasound devices product segment is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period
- Based on portability, the cart/trolley-based devices segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021
- In terms of application, the general imaging segment held the largest revenue share in 2021
- The hospitals end-use segment held the largest revenue share in 2021 and is further expected to maintain its lead over the forecast period. This is owing to the extensive use of ultrasound devices in hospital settings and an increase in the number of patients visiting hospitals with various lifestyle-related disorders
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the increased demand for better imaging devices
Access the Global Ultrasound Devices and Accessories Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Ultrasound Transducer Market Report Highlights
The global ultrasound transducer market size was valued at USD 3.3 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to reach USD 4.2 billion by 2026. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.8% CAGR (2023-2030).
- Convex transducers holds largest market share owing to the advantages of the product such as superior quality resolution for accurate diagnosis, wider footprint, and ergonometric designs
- 2D linear transducers are highly preferred as compared to 3D linear owing as they provide detailed results in heart conditions
- General imaging segment is expected to lead the ultrasound transducer market in the forthcoming years owing to increased adoption of ultrasound devices in primary diagnostic purposes
- Owing to lower labor costs and untapped areas in developing regions of Asia Pacific, the market players are expected to witness huge opportunities to increase their clientele and expand their product portfolio
- Key players in the ultrasound transducers market include Shenzhen Ruqi Technology, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Samsung Medison, Hitachi, Esaote, Mindray, SIUI, , SonoScape Medical, FUJIFILM SonoSite, Shenzhen Jiarui Electronic Technology, and Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Ultrasound Gels Market Report Highlights
The global ultrasound gels market size was valued at USD 101.5 million in 2022, and it is estimated to reach USD 112.8 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 2.6% CAGR (2023-2030).
- The non-sterile segment held the largest market share in 2019 and are expected to grow at a healthy CAGR over the forecast period
- The sterile segment is expected to experience the fastest growth rate during the forecast period
- The hospitals segment held the largest market share owing to its large patient pool, strict adherence to medical imaging protocols, and availability of advanced technology
- Ambulatory centers and clinics are anticipated to grow at the speediest rate during the forecast period
- North America held the largest market share in 2019
- The increasing acceptance of sonography at community level clinics and home healthcare will drive the market growth in the region
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period due to large unmet needs, increasing healthcare expenditure, and presence of several small-scale domestic manufacturers.
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Ultrasound Devices and Accessories Industry Data Book – Ultrasound, Ultrasound Transducer and Ultrasound Gels Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the ultrasound devices and accessories industry are –
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Canon Medical Systems
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Samsung Medison Co., Ltd.
- FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc.,
Grand View Research’s Ultrasound devices and accessories industry databook is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, regulatory data, reimbursement structure, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of Ultrasound Devices and Accessories Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets