Roots Analysis has announced the addition of the “Herceptin® (Trastuzumab) Biosimilars ” report to its list of offerings.
The first trastuzumab biosimilar was approved in Europe in 2017 and within a year, the EMA approved four more (2018). Considering the opportunity associated with this blockbuster product, its corresponding biosimilar developer landscape is also vast.
To order this report, which features 50+ insightful figures, depicting key analytical takeaways, please visit this link
Key Report Highlights
Herceptin®, the first targeted anti-cancer therapy, is an established itself standard of care for a number of different cancers
However, competition from marketed biosimilars was reported to be responsible for over USD 6 billion in losses from Roche’s international revenues in 2020; experts believe that, so far, this is the biggest decline in originator product sales attributable to competition from enemy products.
There are around 30 companies, across the world, involved in the development of biosimilars of Herceptin®
KANJINTI™, developed by Amgen, was one of the first biosimilars to Herceptin® to be approved by European Commission (2018) and the US FDA (2019). In order to enter the market, most developers of trastuzumab have entered into licensing agreements with the originator, Genentech.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this link
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players engaged in the development of biosimilars of trastuzumab?
- In which global marketplaces are Herceptin® biosimilars currently available?
- What is the current scenario within the clinical development landscape of trastuzumab biosimilars?
- How many biosimilar development programs have and what were the reasons?
- Who are the key players involved in the commercialization of trastuzumab biosimilars across the world?
- What kind of partnerships have been inked between stakeholders in this domain?
The research includes detailed profiles of companies having approved / launched biosimilars across different global regions; each profile features an overview of the company, information related to its current portfolio of trastuzumab biosimilars, financial information (if available) and key product related specifications.
- AryoGen Pharmed
- Intas Pharmaceuticals
- Samsung Bioepis
- Shanghai Henlius Biotech
For additional details, please visit
https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/biopharmaceutical-cros-market.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- HUMIRA® (Adalimumab) Biosimilars – Pipeline Review and Partnerships
- Avastin® (Bevacizumab) Biosimilars – Pipeline Review and Partnerships
+1 (415) 800 3415