This 2022 post examines the three most common California LLC creation services, outlining the important factors to consider when incorporating an LLC in California.
With the best California LLC formation service, you can focus on running and building your business in California. You can use a variety of online formation services to help you start your business for a fee. I was able to study and rank the three top California LLC services by forming separate California LLCs with each service provider.
1. Wise Business Plans
Wise Business Plans is the appropriate formation package for you if you want to form an LLC in California, starting at only $39 per year (plus the California state fee). Wise Business Plans handles everything so you can concentrate on expanding your company.
Wise Business Plans Pros
- Simple and affordable California LLC forms
- Responsive and knowledgeable customer service
- Positive online consumer reviews
- Superior legal business services for your LLC are offered in California.
Wise Business Plans Cons
- An EIN can be obtained from the IRS for free, but you can also obtain one through Wise Business Plans for an additional cost of $70.
Wise Business Plans Pricing and Features
When incorporating a California LLC, all three packages are required.
- Registered Agent Services: Registered agent services are included in all three Wise Business Programs plans for a full year. After the first year, it’s only $119 each year.
- A business plan lays out the requirements for founding a limited liability company in California. During my research, I found that only a few formation firms offer a basic package that includes an operational strategy.
- Free CPA Assessment: This includes a complete review of your California LLC’s finances as well as recommendations for the appropriate CPA for your needs. Your CPA will handle your company’s financial flow, file taxes, and keep you organized.
Wise Business Plans is the finest option for small business owners looking for California LLC formation services. Its packages include everything you need for the price you want, and they’re the most user-friendly of any California LLC formation service.
Like Wise Business Plans, Incfile’s basic price plan for California LLC formation services provides outstanding value.
- All choices come with a free year of registered agent service, after which it costs only $119 a year, a fraction of the price of other popular registered office services.
- Real-time order tracking and exceptional customer service
- An online dashboard for your California LLC that allows you to keep track of important dates and compliance notices.
- Among other crucial elements, an operating agreement and an EIN are not free.
Incfile Pricing and Features
With the exception of the state charge in California, the free gold package includes the following:
- Form a limited liability company (LLC) in California so that it can operate without relying on your personal assets.
- A year of free registered office service: For the first year, Incfile will cover your legal business fees in California.
- You’ll be reminded about company compliance for the rest of your life: You’ll be notified when it’s time to file your annual report.
Incfile California LLC’s creation services are the best deal for small enterprises because of its free premium services. All of the necessary components for a low-cost firm are included in the Incfile basic LLC formation package.
LegalZoom has become a more recognized brand as a result of the company’s significant marketing activities. Its main goal is to offer comprehensive legal solutions that go beyond forming a California limited liability company.
- Authority and brand recognition
- They give full legal assistance for your LLC in California.
- When compared to other types of businesses, forming a California LLC is costly.
LegalZoom Pricing and Features
With LegalZoom’s economy plan, creating a California LLC costs $79 plus state fees. They provide basic LLC filing services, but their features and benefits pale in comparison to those provided by other forward-thinking firms. For items like an EIN, an operating agreement, and a registered agent, you’ll have to pay extra.
LegalZoom also offers a Business Consulting Plan, which includes the following features and more:
- Tax advice
- Attorney help
- Access to legal forms
Hiring a well-known business-like LegalZoom is, in general, too pricey. If you want to work with a well-known company and are willing to pay a premium to form an LLC online, LegalZoom is a great option.