Ingredients in TestoUltra
With its ingredients that are among the finest in quality and safety, Testo Ultra is a great choice for those looking to have more intense erections or elevated concentrations of sexual pleasure. The list of ingredients in TestoUltra are:
- Horny Goat Weed: Horny goat weed is a plant that’s famous for giving people an erection. Its scientific name, Epimedium leaf, and branch (not to mention the delicious aroma) isn’t as appetizing, but what does that matter when people are having such great sex. Horny goat weed is a plant used by some to treat hypertension. Still, it’s also alleged that this herb has other abilities. Some are hopeful that the “potent” Horny Goat Weed will relieve erectile dysfunction and low libido; others combat bone loss with its use.
- Tongkat Ali:This rare herb is an adaptogen, meaning it helps to balance the body’s natural resources. One of its main ingredients assists with reaching high levels in red blood cells allowing them to carry oxygen throughout the entire system.
- Nettle root: Nettle root is a dark green, leafy plant with fine surface hair. It has been used as both an ingredient in traditional medicine and food processing for centuries to treat various conditions like gout or rheumatism. This is because it contains high levels of inflammation-reducing chemicals called betanin. These chemicals may help reduce pain without blocking vitamin Dproduction when taken orally. The roots also contain antioxidants such as ursolic acid, which fights free radicals inside cells – this helps stop the damage from occurring during physical activity by providing protection against exercise-related fatigue, making sure the body has enough energy necessary so men can keep going strong through tough workouts.
- Saw Palmetto:The Saw Palmetto is a small, dry Sapindus tree that grows in Brazil. For centuries, indigenous people have used the fruit to cure jaundice and other ailments because of its powerful revitalizing properties when taken orally or applied topically on the skin. It contains linoleic acid, which can help reduce inflammation as well promote healthy hair growth. A recent study found that saw palmetto, in addition to being an effective treatment option for men with mild or moderate ED and prostate symptoms caused by low testosterone levels. The supplement may help prevent the breakdown of this important hormone, which could not only increase sexual desire but also improve moods.
Where can one purchase
- Starter Package of two months supply cost $49.50 each in addition to free shipping
- Pump-Up Package of four months supply cost $39.95 each in addition to free shipping
- Pro Results Package of six month supply cost $29.95 each in addition to free shipping
Customers are basically getting a try before they buy. If, for whatever reason, the product doesn’t work out in 30 days after their purchase date and it’s within manufacturer guidelines-they’ll give customers’ money back.