Supply Chain Solutions Industry Data Book Covers Supply Chain Analytics, Procurement as a Service And Vendor Risk Management Markets.
The global supply chain solutions industry size was estimated at USD 20.42 billion in 2022. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 15.0% CAGR (2023-2030).
Supply Chain Analytics Market Report Highlights
The global supply chain analytics market was valued at USD 6.12 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to be valued at USD 22.46 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 17.8% from 2023 to 2030.
- In terms of solution, the sales & operations analytics segment is anticipated to register considerable growth over the forecast period. This growth can be attributed growing use of machine learning in supply chain analytics solution is an emerging trend. It is used to dissect and aggregate data and produce predictive, descriptive, and prescriptive insights. These insights enable supply chain managers to make better decisions
- In terms of service, the professional segment dominated the market in 2022 and is expected to retain its dominance over the forecast period. The segment’s growth is predicted to be driven by the increasing automation of professional services as a result of the adoption of big data and analytics, as well as the growing desire for improved mobility among service consultants
- In terms of deployment, the cloud segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR from 2023 to 2030. Cloud-based solutions enable businesses to access data from linked devices at any time, allowing for further customization and the use of analytical tools across numerous business channels.
- In terms of enterprise size, the large enterprise segment is anticipated to register promising growth over the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the need to manage a large amount of data that needs to be effectively managed in local offices as well as overseas
- In terms of end-use, the high-technology product segment is expected to register a promising growth rate from 2023 to 2030. This growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for high-technology products that are complex to move and demand better visibility & tracking
- In terms of region, the North American regional market dominated in 2021. Due to the sheer huge number of SCA service providers in the region, the regional market is likely to maintain its dominance over the forecast period
Access the Global Supply Chain Solutions Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Procurement As A Service Market Report Highlights
The global procurement as a service market size was valued at USD 6.15 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 13.58 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 11.1% from 2023 to 2030.
- The contract management segment is projected to grow considerably, with the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. The growth of this segment is majorly attributed to the increasing demand from businesses for service-level agreements and vendor management optimization to streamline the procurement process.
- The small & mid-sized enterprises segment is expected to register the highest CAGR from 2023 to 2030. This growth can be attributed to a rising number of start-ups and small enterprises that are using procurement as a service approach to managing specific supply chain operations.
- The IT & telecom segment is anticipated to register significant growth over the forecast period. The increasing use of technology to handle company operations and enterprises’ growing reliance on outsourcing business operations are projected to drive segment growth.
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to dominate the market growth over the forecast period. Growing instances of digital transformation and an increase in the number of small companies engaged in using enhanced procurement services are expected to drive regional growth.
Vendor Risk Management Market Report Highlights
The global vendor risk management market size was valued at USD 8.18 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 24.95 billion by 2030, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 15.1% CAGR (2023-2030).
- The financial control solution segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the increasing interest of companies in eliminating financial risks associated with vendors to enhance profitability
- The small and medium enterprise size segment is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period owing to the increased number of start-ups demanding advanced vendor risk management solutions and growing government support to SMEs in enhancing their businesses
- The cloud deployment segment is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period owing to the growth of cloud and industrialized services and a decrease in traditional Data Center Outsourcing (DCO). Moreover, edge computing has emerged as one of the most important drivers likely to accelerate the demand for the adoption of hybrid cloud models across organizations worldwide
- The healthcare end-use segment is expected to register the highest growth rate from 2022 to 2030 owing to the growing adoption of modernized tools for providing personalized healthcare services to patients
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing region over the forecast period owing to the increasing focus of SMEs and large enterprises to enhance their digital initiatives. The growth in the IT services industry in markets such as India, China, and other South Asian regions is also expected to propel the regional market growth over the forecast period
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Supply Chain Solutions Industry Data Book – Supply Chain Analytics, Procurement as a Service And Vendor Risk Management Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the supply chain solutions industry are –
- International Business Machines Corporation
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- WNS (Holdings) Ltd.
- Optive Security, Inc.
- JDA Software Group, Inc.
- Aera Technology
Grand View Research’s supply chain solutions industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of supply chain solutions industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets