The report offers an accurate forecast estimation of the Sodium Dichromate market based on the recent technological and research advancements. It also offers valuable data to assist the investors in formulating strategic business investment plans and capitalize on the emerging growth prospects in the Sodium Dichromate market.
The global sodium dichromate market is projected to be worth USD 1,242.4 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The sodium dichromate market is observing high demand attributed to its growing demand from the textile industry. The application of sodium dichromate in chrome-based dyeing is of immense significance in textiles’ fiber dyeing procedures. The dyeing quality of the output textile fiber, regarding color fastness and aesthetics, cannot be achieved by any kind of dye available in the market. Apart from the color characteristics and good wet fastness, the chrome-based procedure results in economic and energy-saving benefits and environmental safety.
Sodium dichromate is an essential chromium product that finds extensive usage in the production of chromium pigments and chromic acid deployed in corrosion control and leather tanning. Tanning animal hides to make leather comprises permanently modifying the hide protein structure, thereby improving its durability and making its less susceptible to disintegration, as well as dying.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sodium-dichromate-market
Key Points of Sodium Dichromate Market:
- Extensive coverage of the analysis of the Sodium Dichromate market
- Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
- Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the market
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the Sodium Dichromate market
- Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the Sodium Dichromate market
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The latest report encases an in-depth summary of the intensely competitive landscape of the global Sodium Dichromate market, with systematic profiling of the companies operating across this industry. In this section of the report, experts have listed down the strategic initiatives undertaken by these market rivals for proposed business expansion. Additionally, it highlights the key developments and financial positions of these companies to explain the overall market scenario. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Key participants include Lanxess, Nippon Chemical Industrial Co. Ltd., Chongquing Minfeng Chemical Co. Ltd., Jinshi Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Elementis, Hebei Chromate Chemical Co. Ltd., American Elements, Sichuan Yinhe Chemical Co. Ltd., Soda Sanayii AS, and Xinjiang Sing Horn Group, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global sodium dichromate market on the basis of product type, distribution channel, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Calcium Roasting
- Calcium-Free Roasting
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Metal Finishing
- Chromium Compounds Preparation
- Leather Tanning
- Wood Preservative
The report addresses the following key points:
- In August 2019, LANXESS, a firm engaged in the production and supply of specialty chemicals, entered into a definitive agreement with Brother Enterprises, a leather chemicals firm based in China, to divest chrome chemical business.
- Calcium-free roasting held a significant market share of sodium dichromate in 2019 as the energy consumption during calcium-free roasting is about 35.0% less compared to calcium roasting.
- Sodium dichromate is highly water-soluble. It is not only a better corrosion inhibitor but also a major intermediate chemical in the production of several chromium compounds.
- The growth of the sodium dichromate market in North America is attributed to the growth of the paper and textile industries. Also, increasing demand for wood preservatives in the building and construction sector is causative of the increased market demand.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
spatial augmented reality market
core materials market
space dc-dc converter market
sub-orbital transportation and space tourism market
optical communication and networking equipment market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights