The global smart buildings market size is expected to reach USD 141.71 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 9.9% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. Global smart buildings market growth is hampered by factors such as high upfront costs and privacy and security concerns related to hacking or similar threats. State governments, corporations, and others shareholders require co-operation among themselves for Internet of Things (IoT) and existing smart technologies to work together. This co-operation is crucial to leverage maximum potential of these technologies in building smart cities. In addition, rising privacy and security concerns owing to vulnerabilities of IoT-enabled devices is another factor expected to hamper market growth to some extent during the forecast period.
The Smart Buildings report also covers the scope of individual applications and types in each region. The report also covers details about production and consumption patterns, technological developments, revenue growth, market size, market share, key trends and demands influencing market growth in the region, and robust presence of key players in the region.
Major Players/Manufacturers profiled in the report are:
Cisco Systems, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls Internationals, Hitachi Ltd., Schneider Electric, ABB Ltd., Legrand, Siemens AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Telit.
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/876
Emergen Research has recently published a new research report on global Smart Buildings market that provides key insights into profit margin, industry chain analysis, recent developments and advancements, growth opportunities, year-on-year growth along with SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and PESTEL analysis. It covers key statistical data including historical and current market size, market share, and revenue growth with organized representation such as tables, charts, graphs, and other pictorial representations. The report focuses on the key market elements to ensure the readers gain a competitive advantage and maximum benefit of the market data to assist them in achieving substantial growth and global position in the market.
Emergen Research has segmented the global smart buildings market on the basis of automation type, service type, building type, and region:
Automation Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Building Management System (BMS)
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Lightning Control System
- Emergency Alarm and Evacuation System
- Audio and Visual Effects
- Video Surveillance System
- Elevators and Escalators Systems
- Fire and Life Safety Alarm
- Energy Management
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- System Integration and Deployment
- Support and Maintenance
Building Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Building
- Governmental and Public Infrastructure Facilities
- Educational Institutions
The report offers a comprehensive breakdown of the regional analysis of the market and subsequent country-wise analysis. The regional analysis of the market comprises of production volume information, consumption volume and patterns, revenue, and growth rate for the forecast period of 2020-2027. According to the regional analysis, the market is primarily spread over key geographical regions as follows:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive scenario and its changing dynamics
- Analytical data with detailed SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- In-depth 8 year analysis of the Global Smart Buildings Market
- Critical assessment of the key market segments
- Comprehensive analysis of the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Detailed regional analysis and extensive company profiling
- Extensive assessment of current and emerging trends of the market
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized according to the requirements of the clients. Please get in touch with and our team will ensure the customization is as per your needs.
Related Reports By Emergen Research:
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756