IBM Security is holding a strong promising position in the US Security Testing Market; can it keep its dominance? : Ken Research
The International Business Machine Corporation (IBM), is a multinational technology company excelling in security testing with inclusion of protocols such as cloud testing, Iot testing and many more. With a market value of ~US $60 Bn, this giant has been leading this sector.
- With comprehensive range of security testing solutions, the IBM Security is flushing the threats with ease.
- With newer Advanced Threat Intelligence, assisted with Cloud Security, IBM Security has been updating its own measures.
- The IBM Security is now taking automative measures, with AI and Machine Learning sitting on the roots and analyzing every situation.
- With focus on Zero Trust policy, IBM is making its own inner environment much more stringent in its policies and secured.
1.With comprehensive range of security testing solutions, the IBM Security is flushing the threats with ease.
Interested to Know More about this Report, Request for a sample report
- With the advancements in security testing, IBM introduces vulnerabilities assessment and penetration testing to the system.
- IBM Security has incorporated Real-Time Threat detections, rendering and responding to threats as they happen in real time.
- With the adoption of new Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions, IBM QRadar allows to gather information about multiple threats from various sources, to be ready for any unforeseen threat that may be impending.
- IBM offers Identity and Access Management (IAM), resulting in a greater amount of user identity checks, authentication checks etc.
According to Ken Research, the IBM Securities has been making several changes, leading to a drive in force leading to the upgraded technologies and advanced follow ups, leading to a much secure server and database mainframes. With more and more cybersecurity threats arising, the threat response system gets better with it. With deep Machine Learning, every time some new breach in the firewall occurs, the security system upgrades to become better than its previous model and with Artificial Intelligence is sitting on the top, more new initiatives and protocols are being come up with. With this the IBM Security is currently leading with a market value of ~US $60 Billion.
2.With newer Advanced Threat Intelligence, assisted with Cloud Security, IBM Security has been updating its own measures.
Visit this Link :- Request for custom report
- With the introduction IBM X-Force Threat Intelligence, newer valuable insights about impending newer threats are received.
- IBM Cloud Park has become the hub for addressing security challenges in cloud environment and related connected devices.
- With the ability to integrate with other systems in the IT sectors, advanced scouting of groups of threats, even if different types, can be scrutinized easily and removed.
- 67% of backdoor cases (ransomware attacks) were failed attacks as the defenders were able to disrupt the backdoor entry even before the initiation was made.
3.The IBM Security is now taking automative measures, with AI and Machine Learning sitting on the roots.
- The introduction of the company’s leading AI platform, called Watson, makes necessity driven changes resulting in a fully secured mainframe.
- IBM MaaS360, a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Solution which is fueled by the Artificial Intelligence to help secure and manage mobile devices.
- IBM Guardium is such a tool that uses not only AI, but also deep Machine Learning resulting in prevention of breach and unauthorized access.
- With the introduction in newer Behavioral and Predictive analysis, the IBM Security can scoop out preferential threat scanning the individual’s behavior.
4.With focus on Zero trust policy, IBM is making its own inner environment much more stringent in its policies and secured.
- With Zero-Trust policy, a Granular Access Control is given, deeming the least privileges for every working employee.
- With such stringent regulations, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) has become a core component of the policy, making multiple verification processes, scanning each person with high priority basis.
- Zero-Trust promotes Micro-Segmentation, allowing the splitting of networks into smaller fractions with very strict access, preventing attackers to move in between networks.
- A continuous monitoring has to be done in order to maintain the secured mainframe and must have to capability to detect problems in a very fast manner.
With major changes in the global cybersecurity threats, the cybersecurity department is rising with it. More and more advanced and complex encrypted protocols, algorithms and policies, making changes in both technologies and employee policies, rendering them with lesser privileges than before, ensuring no loss of information is happening from inside of the company.