DOWNLOAD the newest ExamCost Integration-Architect PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OWV5dFQjNNTEQKtNyjtHot4xqor66FZ3
If you read our Salesforce Integration-Architect demo questions and satisfied from demo questions then you can purchase the actual Salesforce Integration-Architect exam questions product surely, What’s more, Integration-Architect exam braindumps cover most of the knowledge points for the exam, and you can mater the major knowledge points for the exam as well as improve your ability in the process of learning, Salesforce Integration-Architect Test Questions Fee Best After-Sale Service.
Although Microsoft makes it easy to capture https://www.examcost.com/Integration-Architect-practice-exam.html network data, it is more important to understand how to interpret network activity, Your iPad Is Frozen, The histogram shows Valid Exam Integration-Architect Blueprint that the tonal range goes from black to white, without clipping on either end.
Formats are used to describe how data is Reliable Integration-Architect Dumps Pdf laid out for the final rendered image, Plus, Scott includes a special bonus chapter that shows how to create these same studio https://www.examcost.com/Integration-Architect-practice-exam.html looks using off-camera hot shoe fl ashes and the modifi ers made for them.
If you read our Salesforce Integration-Architect demo questions and satisfied from demo questions then you can purchase the actual Salesforce Integration-Architect exam questions product surely.
What’s more, Integration-Architect exam braindumps cover most of the knowledge points for the exam, and you can mater the major knowledge points for the exam as well as improve your ability in the process of learning.
Pass Guaranteed Quiz Salesforce – Integration-Architect –Trustable Test Questions Fee
Best After-Sale Service, We never boost our achievements, and all we have been doing is trying to become more effective and perfect as your first choice, and determine to help you pass the Integration-Architect practice exam as efficient as possible.
Then our Integration-Architect real test materials are developed by the most professional experts, Looking for a fast way to prepare for Integration-Architect Exam, related to Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer certification?
One year free updating service for the Salesforce Certified Integration Architect exam dump, Our Integration-Architect exam questions have included all the information which the real exam is about and refer to the test papers in the past years.
And the content of our Integration-Architect study questions is easy to understand, If so, here comes a remedy for you, I strongly believe that it is necessary for you to study under the guidance of our Integration-Architect quiz torrent materials.
Integration-Architect vce demo gives you the prep hints and important tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
As we all know, time is limited for most of the candidates to take the Integration-Architect exam.
100% Pass Quiz Salesforce – Reliable Integration-Architect Test Questions Fee
NEW QUESTION 50
Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) uses different shipping services for each of the 34 countries it serves. Services are added and removed frequently to optimize shipping times and costs. Sales Representatives serve all NTO customers globally and need to select between valid service(s) for the customer’s country and request shipping estimates from that service.
Which two solutions should an architect propose?
Choose 2 answers
- A. Store shipping services in a picklist that is dependent on a country picklist.
- B. Use Platform Events to construct and publish shipper-specific events.
- C. Invoke middleware service to retrieve valid shipping methods.
- D. Use middleware to abstract the call to the specific shipping services.
NEW QUESTION 51
A company has an external system that processes and tracks orders. Sales reps manage their leads and opportunity pipeline in Salesforce. In the current state, the two systems are disconnected and processing orders requires a lot of manual entry on sales rep part. This creates delays in processing orders and incomplete data due to manual entry.
As a part of modernization efforts the company decided to integrate Salesforce and the order management system. The following technical requirements were identified:
1. Orders need to be created in real time from salesforce
2. Minimal customization*, and code should be written due to a tight timeline and lack of developer resources
3. Sales reps need to be able to see order history and be able to see most up to date information on current order status.
4. Managers need to be able to run reports in Salesforce to see daily and monthly order volumes and fulfillment timelines.
5. The legacy system is hosted on premise and is currently connected to the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). The ESB is flexible enough to provide any methods and connection types needed by salesforce team.
6. There are 1000 sales reps. Each user processes/creates on average 15 orders per shift. Most of the orders contain 20-30 line items.
How should an integration architect integrate the two systems based on the technical requirements and system constraints?
- A. Use Salesforce custom object, custom REST API and ETL.
- B. Use Salesforce external object and OData connector.
- C. Use Salesforce standard object, REST API and ETL.
- D. Use Salesforce big object, SOAP API and Dataloader.
NEW QUESTION 52
A US business-to-consumer (B2C) company is planning to expand to Latin Americ a. They project an initial Latin American customer base of about one million, and a growth rate of around 10% every year for the next 5 years. They anticipate privacy and data protection requirements similar to those in the European Union to come into effect during this time. Their initial analysis indicates that key personal data is stored in the following systems:
1. Legacy mainframe systems that have remained untouched for years and are due to be decommissioned.
2. Salesforce Commerce Cloud Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Community Cloud.
3. The company’s CIO tasked the integration architect with ensuring that they can completely delete their Latin American customer’s personal data on demand.
Which three requirements should the integration architect consider?
Choose 3 answers
- A. Manual steps and procedures that may be necessary.
- B. Ability to provide a 360-degree view of the customer.
- C. Impact of deleted records on system functionality.
- D. Feasibility to restore deleted records when needed.
- E. Ability to delete personal data in every system.
NEW QUESTION 53
What is the first thing an Integration Architect should validate if a callout from a Lightning Web Component to an external endpoint is failing?
- A. The endpoint URL has been added to Content Security Policies.
- B. The endpoint domain has been added to Cross-Origin Resource Sharing.
- C. The endpoint URL has been added to Remote Site Settings.
- D. The endpoint URL has added been to an outbound firewall rule.
NEW QUESTION 54
P.S. Free & New Integration-Architect dumps are available on Google Drive shared by ExamCost: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OWV5dFQjNNTEQKtNyjtHot4xqor66FZ3