WHAT IS VASER LIPO AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
VASER is an abbreviation for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance, and it stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance.
VASER Liposuction is the new gold standard in cosmetic procedures, removing fat deposits from beneath the skin with minimal downtime.
This precise, minimally invasive procedure is tissue-selective, meaning that it targets fat cells while avoiding damage to other tissues in the process. While there are many different types of liposuction available today, VASER Lipo is unique in that it uses an ultrasonic technique to break down fat deposits so that they can be removed gently and easily.
THE BENEFITS AND DISADVANTAGES OF VASER LIPOSUCTION
Approximately 250,000 liposuction procedures are performed each year in the United States, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
That means that for 250,000 people each year, the benefits of liposuction outweigh the drawbacks.
VASER Lipo Pros are professionals in the field of liposuction.
The following are some of our favourite VASER Lipo advantages:
- The procedure is as minimally invasive as possible.
- Skin tightening is aided by this supplement.
- There is no damage to the tissue or nerves in the vicinity.
- The most accurate technique currently available
- Recovery time following VASER Lipo is relatively short.
Cons of VASER Lipo
Although VASER Liposuction is considered a low-risk procedure, this does not rule out the possibility of side effects, which include the following:
- Liposuction scarring that occurs after the procedure is completed
- Bruising and bleeding are common in the days following the procedure.
- Swelling and discomfort following the procedure
- After the procedure, there is a possibility of skin discoloration.
CANDIDATES FOR VASER LIPOSUCTION WHO MAKE PERFECT CANDIDATES
The following individuals are the best candidates for VASER Liposuction:
- A person who is in good health;
- They are either at or slightly above their ideal body weight; and
- Has fat-reducing zones that are isolated from the rest of the body.
In the event that you have not been able to eliminate that last stubborn area of fat through diet and exercise, VASER Liposuction may be a viable option for you.
VASER Liposuction is appropriate for people who want to target specific fat deposits while also revealing the muscle tone beneath the skin.
AREAS FOR VASER LIPO TREATMENT
VASER Liposuction can produce remarkable results in difficult-to-reach areas.
Exceptional results have been achieved in the following areas:
- Back, buttocks, and thighs are all affected.
- Thigh muscles, hip muscles, and thigh muscles
- Jocks, chin and neck are all prominent features.
- Back of the upper back
- Waistline and stomach are two of the most important body parts.
VASER LIPO PRIOR TO AND AFTER USE
We’re here to provide a thorough explanation of VASER Lipo. VASER Lipo is a procedure that can be explained in a thousand words by simply looking at the before and after pictures. On our website, you can see some examples for yourself.
Is VASER lipo effective, on the other hand?
Genetically, both men and women are predisposed to storing fat in either their stomach (for men) or thighs and buttocks (for women) (women).
Let’s take a look at how Jessica, a recent VASER Lipo patient, was affected by this:
Jessica had worked hard over the course of 18 months to improve her diet and increase her physical activity, but her fat loss had reached a plateau. Her body continued to fight against the loss of the last of her thigh fat reserves.
Jessica was a little nervous about going in for her VASER Liposuction procedure, but she went in on a Friday morning and recovered over the course of the following weekend.
She returned to work the following week after the swelling had subsided. She began to see the well-defined thighs that she had been dreaming of for so long.
Jessica began returning to her yoga classes in the mornings before work over the next few weeks, and she purchased a new swimsuit to show off her newly toned thighs.
Click on the Following to Get Personalized Information On: