The global oleochemicals market size is expected to reach USD 52.04 billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.4% between 2021 and 2028. The growing emphasis on natural oils & fats obtained from living feedstock, including plants, animals, and oilseeds, will enable speedy expansion of the market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Oleochemicals Market, 2021-2028.” The market size stood at USD 31.42 billion in 2020.
The production of China’s industrial firms fell by 14% in the first two months of 2020, according to statistics provided by the National Bureau of Statistics of China in 2020. The chemical industry was one of the most hit, with a 21% drop in output and a 66% drop in profit. In addition, growing limitations and issues with logistics, a paucity of staff and labor resources, and a lack of personal protective equipment all substantially influenced the production process. Continuing to produce some important feedstock chemicals for pharmaceutical uses, on the other hand, was a good move taken throughout the epidemic.
The Report Lists the Key Players in the Market:
- Cargill Inc. (Minnesota, U.S.)
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad (Perak, Malaysia)
- BASF SE (Ludwigshafen, Germany)
- Oleon N.V. (Ranst, Belgium)
- IOI Group Berhad (Putrajaya, ,Malaysia)
- Wilmar International (Singapore)
- Kao Chemicals (Tokyo, Japan)
- Twin Rivers Technologies (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Croda Industrial Chemicals (Snaith, U.K.)
- Evonik Industries (Essen, Germany)
- Emery Oleochemicals (Selangor, Malaysia)
- Godrej Industries (Vikharoli, India)
Players in the industry mostly operate based on the product’s pricing and application qualities. Several major players are forming strategic alliances to promote brand and sales in order to increase their market share and gain a competitive advantage.
September 2020: Emery Oleochemicals released its fatty acid ester product line under the brand name Emery E. These fatty esters offer good color stability, biodegradability, and low odor.
Browse Complete Report Summary: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/oleochemicals-market-106250