Long Steel Products Industry Data Book Covers Steel Rebar, Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings, Steel Pipes & Tubes and Steel Wire Markets.
The global long steel products industry size was estimated at USD 469.8 billion in 2019. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.5% CAGR (2020-2027).
Steel Rebar Market Report Highlights
The global steel rebar market size was valued at USD 270.18 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 415.79 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2022 to 2030.
- Based on application, construction accounted for a revenue share of more than 55.0% in 2021, and this trend is expected to continue across the forecast period on account of rising construction activities across various economies
- The Asia Pacific held a revenue share of over 60.0% in 2021. Growing construction spending on public infrastructure, coupled with commercial sectors, is propelling the product demand
- Rising carbon footprints from the steel industry are compelling established players to switch to less energy-consuming methods. For instance, in April 2022, Nippon Steel Corporation acquired two Thailand-based EAF steelmakers for a sum of around USD 477 million. This acquisition is a step by Nippon Steel Corporation to cut its reliance on blast furnaces and reduce harmful emissions
- Fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) rebars are likely to substitute steel rebars owing to their high strength, lightweight, thermal resistance, and high corrosion resistance. The corrosive nature of the steel rebars impacts the lifespan of reinforced concrete structures
Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings Market Report Highlights
The global carbon steel pipe fittings market size was valued at USD 6.84 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 10.39 billion by 2030. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2022 to 2030.
- In terms of revenue, the oil & gas segment is projected to register the highest CAGR of 4.8% from 2022 to 2030. Investments in exploration activities are projected to boost the market growth
- Industrial held as the second largest segment and accounted for a volume share of over 38.0% in 2021. The carbon steel fittings demand in heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, plumbing, and other applications is projected to benefit the market growth in the long run.
- The construction & infrastructure segment is projected to witness lucrative growth over the coming years mainly due to steel pipes & fittings demand in water transportation & storage, sanitation, and filtration infrastructure
- The Asia Pacific was the largest regional market in 2021, in terms of both volume and revenue. The growth of the region is led by the rising focus of Chinese and Indian companies to expand their footprint in petrochemicals and oil & gas industries
- In terms of volume, North America accounted for the second-largest market share in 2021. The growth of the region is attributable to the rising focus on investments associated with nuclear and hydro energy projects.
Access the Global Long Steel Products Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Steel Pipes & Tubes Market Report Highlights
The global steel pipes & tubes market size was valued at USD 142.4 billion in 2021, and it is anticipated to reach USD 231.1 billion by 2027 registering a CAGR of 6.2% CAGR (2020-2027).
- ERW segment is projected to witness a growth rate of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027, in terms of revenue, on account of low price and modest performance of this technology
- Oil & gas accounted for the highest market share and is projected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period
- The increasing number of oil rigs and consistent demand for petroleum products is the main contributing factor for the growth of the oil & gas segment
- North America is projected to record the second-fastest CAGR of 6.0% from 2020 to 2027, in terms of revenue
- Growing drilling activities and automotive sectors are likely to push the product demand in the North America regional market
- The global market is fragmented in nature with the presence of several global and regional companies operating in different parts of the world
- In 2018, ArcelorMittal invested in a new cut-to-length line for precision tubes in Karvina, Czech Republic. They are also investing in capacity expansions to meet the growing product demand
Steel Wire Market Report Highlights
The global steel wire market size was valued at USD 102.98 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 156.32 billion by 2030. It is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% CAGR (2022-2030).
- Based on application, energy is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of 7.8% in terms of revenue during the forecast period owing to growing investments in the power & energy industry in the production and distribution of clean and sustainable electricity
- Growing emphasis on vehicle production is expected to benefit product demand in the automotive segment, which held a revenue share of over 24.0% in 2021
- Europe is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.5%, in terms of revenue, from 2022 to 2030. Germany, Poland, and Czechia are among the leading importers of steel wires in the region
- Stainless steel is expected to register the fastest growth rate of 5.8%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period. Its low share in the market is owing to its high cost compared to other materials
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Long Steel Products Industry Data Book – Steel Rebar, Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings, Steel Pipes & Tubes and Steel Wire Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the long steel products industry are –
- AWAJI MATERIA CO., LTD.
- Bassi Luigi & C.S.p.A
- Erne Fittinga GmbH
- Evraz Plc
- Gerdau S.A.
- Henan Hengxing Science & technology Co., Ltd
- Hyundai Steel
- JFE Steel Corporation
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. (JSPL)
- JSW Steel Limited
- Kobe Steel Limited
Grand View Research’s Long steel products industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of outlook reports (1 detailed sectoral outlook report) and summary presentations on individual areas of research along with an agricultural statistics e-book.
Go through the table of content of Long Steel Products Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets