Our HPE6-A70 exam quiz is unlike other exam materials that are available on the market, our HPE6-A70 study dumps specially proposed different versions to allow you to learn not only on paper, but also to use mobile phones to learn. This greatly improves the students’ availability of fragmented time. So you can achieve your HPE6-A70 Certification easily without disrupting your daily routine. And we will give you 100% success guaranteed on the HPE6-A70 training guide.
What is the cost of Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (HP HPE6-A70) Professional Exam
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice (MCQs), multiple answers.
- Expiration: 2 years
- Lab Required: Yes
HPE6-A70 Real Test Preparation Materials – HPE6-A70 Guide Torrent – DumpStillValid
We cannot overlook the importance of efficiency because we live in a society emphasize on it. So to get our latest HPE6-A70 exam torrent, just enter the purchasing website, and select your favorite version with convenient payment and you can download our latest HPE6-A70 exam torrent immediately within 5 minutes. This way you can avoid the problems in waiting for arrival of products and you can learn about the knowledge of HPE6-A70 Quiz guides in a short time. Latest HPE6-A70 exam torrent can vividly embody the spirits and effort we have put into them. And the power of our HPE6-A70 test prep permit you to apprehend the essence of the exam. All elites in this area vindicate the accuracy and efficiency of our HPE6-A70 quiz guides.
Who Should Take HPE6-A70 Test?
HP offers clear details on what the ideal candidate should look like. According to the HPE6-A70 exam blueprint, applicants for such a test are the IT specialists who have the duties to implement small as well as medium-scale networking solutions derived from Aruba technologies as well as products. The examinee who takes this test should also be interested in deploying AOS 8 single-site and know how to build various enterprise WLANs.
HP Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam Sample Questions (Q32-Q37):
NEW QUESTION # 32
Refer to the exhibit.
Network administrators need to set up a WLAN that uses WPA2 encryption and authenticates users with a preshared key (PSK) that is the same for all users. Administrators do not see where they should specify the option for the preshared key.
What should the administrators do?
- A. Configure an L3 authentication profile after the WLAN wizard is complete
- B. Click Personal in the slide bar.
- C. Click the + icon in the Authentication server section
- D. Return to the first page in the wizard and select the guest option
NEW QUESTION # 33
Refer to the exhibits.
An Aruba solution supports a WLAN that uses WPA2-Enterprise security. Exhibit 1 shows the AAA policy for the WLAN. Users are supposed to be assigned to different roles after authentication. Network administrators test a connection with the employee user account. Exhibit 2 shows the status for the client after this test.
What is a possible reason for the issue shown in Exhibit 2?
- A. The administrators entered the wrong password for the employee account.
- B. The shared key configured for the ClearPass server is incorrect.
- C. MAC authentication is enabled on the WLAN, and the test device does not have an authorized address.
- D. The RADIUS server is not correctly set up to send a user role for the employee account.
NEW QUESTION # 34
Refer to the exhibits.
A company has an Aruba solution. Client 1 is assigned to the users1 role, and client 2 is assigned to the users2 role. The exhibits show current firewall rules for those roles. The network1 alias used to be 10.1.1.0/24, but the network administrator now changes the network1 alias to 172.16.1.0/24. Client 1 and Client 2 both send a packet destined to 172.16.1.10.
How does the firewall handle these packets?
- A. It permits the packet from Client 1 and denies the packet from Client 2.
- B. It denies the packet from Client 1 and permits the packet from Client 2.
- C. It denies both packets.
- D. It permits both packets.
NEW QUESTION # 35
What is one difference between how administrators can use the Mobility Master (MM) Interface as compared to the AirWave Management Platform?
- A. MM shows trends for the past several minutes, while AirWave shows historical data.
- B. AirWave shows the current signal level for the client connection, while MM does not show RF statistics.
- C. MM shows user and role information associated with clients, while AirWave does not.
- D. AirWave shows trends for the past several minutes, while MM shows historical data.
NEW QUESTION # 36
What is required for a WLAN that uses WPA2-Enterprise security?
- A. a policy to allow unauthenticated users to receive RADIUS
- B. a shared password to secure access to the WLAN
- C. a Web server to host a login portal
- D. RADIUS server or servers
NEW QUESTION # 37
Test HPE6-A70 Dumps Free: https://www.dumpstillvalid.com/HPE6-A70-prep4sure-review.html