Problems with the Windows installer package can lead to the QuickBooks error 1722. The error code is accompanied by a message stating that the RPC server is unavailable. The installation issue can cause the server to disconnect and stop responding. There can be a few possible reasons for the QuickBooks installation error 1722, including registry issues. In this article, we are going to learn about effective solutions to eliminate the error code once and for all.
If you are having difficulty understanding the steps or resolving the error on your own, you can reach out to us at 1.855.738.2784 and get assistance from our QB professionals.
Prerequisites for the QuickBooks Error Code 1722
Before understanding the solutions to resolve the error code 1722, you need to consider the following steps –
- Repair the Windows registry issues by running a system scan and identifying the issues.
- Eliminate the temporary files and folders by running a disk cleanup.
- Next, you need to update your PC device drivers to remove any minor issues and glitches.
- Try installing a fresh version of QuickBooks Desktop by uninstalling the current one.
- Run Windows file checker to find any issues and bugs in the files that might be causing the issue.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6175
Possible Solutions for the QuickBooks Desktop Error 1722
The QB error code 1722 can be eliminated by following the steps provided below –
Step 1 – Uninstall QuickBooks and Perform a QB Clean Installation Process
If your current QB version is having issues, you might need to utilize the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool to repair it.
- From the Run window, run the appwiz.cpl command and hit OK to go to the next tab.
- Choose your current QuickBooks version and select Uninstall to remove it.
- Once the uninstallation process is complete, download the clean installation tool and follow the on-screen prompts to install it.
- Run the tool and install the QuickBooks software, followed by rebooting the system.
- Lastly, re-launch QuickBooks to see if the error code 1722 is rectified.
Step 2 – Use the QB Diagnostic Utility to Run a Quick Scan and Mend the Issues
You can use the tools in-built into the QuickBooks Tool Hub to address the QuickBooks installer error 1722.
- Download the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the tool hub.
- Double-click on the tool hub to open it and go to the Installation Issues tab to select the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Let the tool run a quick diagnosis and identify the installation errors leading to the 1722 error code.
- Once the tool stops running, rerun QuickBooks Desktop and see if the installer error is eradicated.
If the above steps don’t work, you can try performing a System Restore from the Windows Start menu.
The QuickBooks error 1722 can be reliably resolved by following the right set of steps. Perform the steps given in this blog, and if the error code persists, you can call us at 1.855.738.2784 to get professional assistance from our expert team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve quickbooks error 1723
Source URL: https://issuu.com/markwilliam8506/docs/a_quick_guide_to_resolve_quickbooks_error_1722.ppt