The global helicopter market size reached USD 20.17 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.
The Global Helicopter Market report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of the key companies involved in the market. The report provides valuable insights to the stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals.
Increasing demand for helicopters for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and increasing government funding for defense purpose are among some of the key factors driving market revenue growth
However, reduction in defense budget in developed countries and challenges in designing helicopter systems are factors expected to hamper market revenue growth to some extent during the forecast period.
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/971
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Military segment is expected to grow significantly in terms of revenue contribution to the market over the forecast period owing to increase in defense spending by various countries to strengthen their border security and procure advanced weapons and technologies.
- Aftermarket segment is expected to grow rapidly in terms of revenue during the forecast period. Rise in need for replacement components for helicopters are driving growth of the segment.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in helicopter market over the forecast period owing to robust presence of major companies including Bell Textron Inc., Bristow Group Inc., and Carson Helicopters Inc., among others, in countries in the region.
- Major companies in the market report include Airbus Helicopters SAS, Leonardo S.p.A, Bell Textron Inc., The Boeing Company, JSC Russian Helicopters, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Schweizer Aircraft, Bristow Group Inc., Carson Helicopters Inc, and Robinson Helicopter Company.
- In December 2021, The Helicopter Company (THC) signed a second purchase agreement with the Airbus Helicopter. The partnership will contribute in the ongoing expansion of the new journey as a general aviation champion, with twenty orders of the newly launched helicopters, named as five bladed H145 and six ACH160 models.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/helicopter-market
Emergen Research has segmented helicopter market on the basis of type, components and system, engine, application, weight, point of sale, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Attack Helicopter
- Anti-Submarine Warfare
- Transport Helicopter
- Civil and Commercial
- Component and System Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Cabin Interiors
- Emergency System
- Landing Gear System
- Main Rotor System
- Engine Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Single Engine
- Twin Engine
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Oil and Gas
- Search and Rescue Helicopters
- Civil Utility Helicopters
- Transport Helicopters
- Emergency Medical Service (EMS)
- Weight Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Point of Sale Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Click here to Get customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/971
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Keyword Market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the Keyword market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the Keyword market segmentation based on product type and application
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Look Over transcripts provided by Emergen Research
Take a Look at OUR Reports:
electric vehicle testing inspection and certification market
air-to-air refueling market
blockchain in automotive and aerospace and aviation market
electric vehicle brake pads market
electric vehicle take off and landing aircraft market
electric vehicle ecosystem market
hybrid fiber coaxial network market
zero emission aircraft engines market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services