The report’s authors have offered necessary details on the latest GERD Drugs and Devices market trends and the crucial parameters impacting both short-term and long-term market growth. Its panoramic view of the GERD Drugs and Devices market entails useful insights into the estimated GERD Drugs and Devices market size, revenue share, and sales & distribution networks. Such helpful market insights are bound to help readers outline this industry’s key outcomes in the near future.
The global GERD Drugs and Devices market is forecasted to be worth USD 6.14 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease drugs and devices is expected to grow due to an increase in the incidences of acidic taste in the mouth, heartburn, dry cough, hoarseness, and asthma, among others. GERD drugs and devices consist of various medications, devise, and surgery.
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease is growing due to the intake of analgesics, smoking, decrease in the prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection, consumption of certain types of food and drinks, high body mass index (BMI), family history of GERD, and limited physical activity. The growing incidence of the disease will drive the demand for the GERD drug and devices market.
The factors impacting the growth of the market are the rise in the trend of self-medication and increased awareness of GERD. Moreover, the constant occurrence of GERD disorders, as well as changes in lifestyle, are propelling the market demand. The expiration of the patent on most of the drugs is paving the way for new over the counter and generic drugs. The poor reimbursement of procedures and devices, low safety, and efficacy are restricting the adoption of the GERD drugs and devices market.
Click the link to get info@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/gerd-drugs-and-devices-market
Some Key Highlights of Report
- In November 2020, Sandoz Inc. announced it had shipped pantoprazole sodium to supply the hospitals for injection, 40 mg to Civica Rx. It is a part of a multiyear collaboration for the reduction in supply shortages with several other pipeline medicines.
- H2 blockers are a group of drugs that reduces the amount of acid produced by the cell lining of the stomach. They are also known as histamine H2-receptor antagonists but are also known as H2 blockers. They include ranitidine, cimetidine, nizatidine, and famotidine, among others.
- The MUSE or Medigus Ultrasonic Surgical Endostapler is an extensive endoscopic device that incorporates the latest technological advancement for the delivery of patient-friendly option for Transoral Fundoplication, the procedure intended for the treatment of GERD.
Overview of the TOC of the Report:
- Introduction, Scope, and Overview
- Opportunities, Risks, and Drivers
- Competition landscape analysis with sales, revenue, and price
- Extensive Profiling of the key competitors with the sales figures, revenue, and market share
- Regional analysis with sales, revenue, and market share for each region for the forecast period
- Country-wise analysis of the GERD Drugs and Devices market by type, application, and manufacturers
- GERD Drugs and Devices Market Segmentation based on types
- GERD Drugs and Devices Market segmentation based on applications
- Historical and forecast estimation
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Key participants include Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca PLC, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Merck & CO., Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Eisai Co., Ltd., and Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc., among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global GERD Drugs and Devices Market on the basis of route of administration, drug type, device type, and region:
Route Of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- H2 Receptor Antagonist
- Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPIs)
Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- MUSE –Medigus Ultrasonic Surgical Endostapler
- LINX Management System
- Stretta Therapy
- Bravo Reflux Testing System
- Digitrapper reflux testing system
Key takeaways of the Global GERD Drugs and Devices Market report:
- The report sheds light on the fundamental GERD Drugs and Devices market drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, and challenges.
- It elaborates on the new, promising arenas in the leading GERD Drugs and Devices market regions.
- It examines the latest research & development projects and technological innovations taking place in the key regional segments.
- The research report reviews the regulatory framework for creating new opportunities in various regions of the GERD Drugs and Devices market
- It focuses on the new revenue streams for the players in the emerging markets.
- Furthermore, the report offers vital details about the rising revenue shares and the sizes of the key product segments.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
aerospace 3d printing market
interactive fitness market
online reading platform market
self healing concrete market
intelligent power module market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights