Airline check-in is the first step for you to board a flight. This step includes verifying your reservation and documents and issuing your boarding pass. There are two ways to use Frontier check-in – ONLINE AND AIRPORT.
During the Frontier Airlines check in, you cannot avoid answering Frontier or Airport staff questions, like your name, flight information, travel documents, etc.
Furthermore, during your Airport check-in to board a Frontier Airlines flight, the staff will ask you if you have baggage for check-in or carry-on.
Remember, you cannot get your boarding pass if you have not completed your Frontier check-in process without any obstacles.
Check out Frontier Airlines’ options for check-in for a flight using a computer or mobile device before arriving at the Airport. The Airlines have specific check-in deadlines for OFFLINE and ONLINE procedures. The deadlines depend on the Airport and the destination of the passenger.
You can miss your flight and pay additional fees or penalties for arriving late at the Airport for check-in.
Frontier Check-In – ONLINE
Do you know Frontier Airlines allows you to check in through your Frontier App or website? Frontier encourages digitalization in the world. The Airline allows its users to check in 24 hours before their flight departure time.
Here are the options by which you can complete your Frontier Airlines check-in process comfortably from your home.
- Login to Frontier Airlines Website – When you successfully log in to Frontier’s official website, enter your booking reference or frequent flyer number and last name, select your seat and baggage details (Carry-on or Checked-in), and save the information to start the check-in process. If there are any special meal requests, add them before clicking on the save button. Once the check-in process is complete, you will get your boarding passes. Print and save your boarding pass on your mobile.
- Download Frontier Airline Mobile App – You can check in to board Frontier Airlines one-way or round-trip flights to many Europe destinations. The procedure to check-in through the Frontier Airlines app is the same as the check-in process of the Frontier website.
Frontier Online Check-In Benefits
There are thousands of benefits to check-in online 24 hours before heading to the Airport for your flight. Here are the benefits frequently experienced by the customers of Frontier Airlines.
- Freedom to choose seats in advance.
- Time to make necessary changes to flight details.
- Patiently pay for additional services.
- Direct entry to the boarding gate for passengers without checked baggage.
Remember that some Airports have deadlines for online check-in, so check Frontier Airlines’ website or mobile app to confirm the check-in time frame.
Frontier Airport Check-In
People like grandparents, parents, elders, and kids who have no idea how to check in online for a flight depend on offline check-in methods. Offline check-in is an option to improve your communication via interacting with the Airline representative at the Airport.
Let’s review Frontier Airlines’ Airport check-in options.
- Frontier check in counter – Stand in the long queues, and wait patiently for your turn. Finally, when your turn comes, show your travel documents to the attendant and get your boarding pass.
- Self-Service kiosk – This is where you can complete your check-in process yourself at the Airport. Add your booking reference or frequent flyer number, last name, travel documents, etc., to the machine and get your printing boarding pass.
After check-in, proceed to the security checkpoint and the boarding gate. Remember, for offline check-in, reach the Airport at least 3 hours before your flight to not miss the specified deadline.
Frontier Airport Check-In Benefits
- You can ask questions to the Airline’s representative.
- You can take someone’s help.
- You can take extra time to drop large or heavy luggage.
- You can ask for help to complete the baggage check-in process.
Frontier Check-In Time
Reach the Airport 3 hours before your flight’s departure time because you need at least 45 to 60 minutes to execute the check-in process at the Airport for domestic and international flights.
When you complete Frontier Airlines check-in online, pack your printed boarding pass and travel documents to board the flight on time or before the Airport deadline.
Frontier Airlines Boarding Pass
You cannot board a flight without a boarding pass.
When you check in online, print the boarding pass that Frontier Airlines emailed to your registered email address.
Frontier Airlines do not charge a fee to get your boarding pass online or offline. Else, the Airline allows you to purchase bags, seats, etc.
If you want to save time and money, opt for online check-in.
Time to Check in for Frontier Flights
When you check in online for Frontier, you can complete the check-in process 24 or 2 hours before your flight departure time.
For offline, reach the Airport at least 2 and 3 hours before your domestic and international flight departure time to check in, drop off any checked baggage, clear security, and proceed to the boarding gate.
Remember, if you have a flight during peak travel periods, such as holidays or busy weekends, arrive at the Airport at least 5 to 6 hours before your flight take-off time.
Some Airports are more famous for their busy check-in and security wait times than others, so read about your Airport in advance and arrive accordingly.
You must check Frontier Airlines’ website or mobile app for the online and offline check-in deadlines, depending on your Airport and destination.
Seat Selection During Frontier Check-In
While checking in online, you can choose your seat according to your pocket. Yes, you can also select your selection at the Airport check-in.
However, the selection of seats varies depending on the flight’s occupancy.
If you have a premium seat that is part of a loyalty program, select your seat in advance without paying an extra charge.
Yes, your seat fare depends on your flight route and the type of seat.
Select a seat as early as possible during check-in to not miss the chance to get a window seat.
Frontier Special Check-In Services
Following are the services provided by Frontier Airlines during check-in.
- Wheelchairs and mobility devices if you are not healthy enough to move and walk at the Airport, board the flight, and reach your seat.
- An assistant if you have a cognitive/developmental disability.
- A helper if you have an issue, like mobility, severe hearing, and vision impairments.
- Assistance if you are deaf/hard of hearing, semi and fully blind, or sight-impaired.
- Service of animal air transportation
Require assistance during check-in or throughout your travel experience? Contact Frontier Airlines in advance to request any necessary give-and-take.