Food Packaging Industry Data Book Covers Flexible Food Packaging, Fresh Food Packaging, Food Container and Micro-perforated Food Packaging Markets.
The economic value generated by the food packaging industry was estimated at approximately USD 346.5 billion in 2021.
Fresh Food Packaging Market Report Highlights
The global fresh food packaging market size was estimated at USD 129.0 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 181.7 billion by 2028. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.0% CAGR (2022-2030).
- The flexible segment accounted for a significant revenue share of 47.6% in 2020. Manufacturers are actively investing in increasing the production capacity of flexible packaging owing to the increasing preference for economical and low-cost packaging by the application industry
- The plastic material segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 37.2% in 2020 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period. Abundant raw material availability and lower costs owing to high production levels in APAC and North America are responsible for the high market share
- The dairy products segment dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period. Higher dependency on milk for daily protein requirement in developing countries is expected to drive the demand for dairy products, thereby driving the market
- In Asia Pacific, the market is estimated to witness the highest CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2028. Abundant raw material availability and large output from application industries are responsible for the high market share and fastest growth
- Key companies are increasingly offering custom packaging solutions to end-use companies; besides key companies are increasingly focusing on the use of recycled material as it offers complete sustainability
Food Container Market Report Highlights
The global food container market size was valued at USD 147.5 billion in 2021, and it is anticipated to reach USD 201.9 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.2% CAGR (2022-2030).
- The plastic material segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 46% in 2020 owing to high demand for plastic as it is durable, inexpensive compared to alternatives, and available in different shapes and sizes
- The metal segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028 owing to properties of metal, such as reusability and durability. However, the material’s higher price and weight compared to plastic may retrain the segment growth
- The cans product segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028 on account of the increasing demand for canned foods across the globe, such as canned tuna and vegetables/fruits
- The bottles and jars product segment accounted for the maximum revenue share in 2020 and will expand at a steady CAGR from 2021 to 2028
Access the Global Food Packaging Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Food Packaging Market Report Highlights
The global micro-perforated food packaging market size was estimated at USD 1.5 billion in 2021, and it is projected to reach USD 1.96 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 6.1% CAGR (2022-2030).
- In terms of revenue, the global micro-perforated food packaging market is anticipated to reach USD 1.96 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2018 to 2025
- By material type, polypropylene is expected to witness steady growth over the forecast period owing to increasing demand from food manufacturers
- On the basis of application, fruits & vegetables dominated the market with a revenue-based share of 48.1% in 2017, owing to significant demand from retail stores
- The competition is intense among key players owing to the fact that the products offered by manufacturers have low differentiation
- Some of the key companies present in the market are Sealed Air, Mondi, Bolloré Group, Amcor Limited, Uflex Ltd, TCL Packaging, COVERIS, Amerplast, NOW Plastics, and Aera.
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Food Packaging Industry Data Book – Flexible Food Packaging, Fresh Food Packaging, Food Container and Micro-perforated Food Packaging Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the food packaging industry are –
- Berry Global Inc.
- Amcor plc
- American Eagle Packaging
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Sigma Plastics Group
- Sonoco Products Company
- Genpak LLC
- DS Smith PLC
- Westrock Company
Grand View Research’s food packaging industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of outlook reports (1 detailed sectoral outlook report) and summary presentations on individual areas of research along with a statistics e-book.
Go through the table of content of Food Packaging Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets