FACEBOOK LIVE, GET PROFESSIONAL LIVE VIDEO FROM YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
Montreal, July 2, 2017 – Social Web, in collaboration with its partner production company near me, is pleased to now be able to offer its customers, in addition to community management and video production, live video streaming on Facebook and YouTube. A professional service adapted to the organizers of events, festivals, trade fairs, and convention centers as well as any company wishing to benefit from additional visibility for their product launch, press conference, and for their events of all kinds.
BENEFITS OF USING FACEBOOK LIVE
First of all, you should know that Facebook LIVE allows live video content to be broadcast from your Facebook business page or your personal Facebook account. With the LIVE service offered by Social Web, your business benefits from professional broadcasting in HD (1080p) in addition to being able to count on the services of community managers to answer questions from your fans and spark conversation.
Whether it is for a simple one-camera broadcast or a large-scale event requiring several cameras, Social Web, in collaboration with the video companies near me, allows you to access this new means of broadcasting in a professional and hassle-free way.
- Can increase engagement on your page
- Can help you spread a message better
- Differentiates you from the competition
- Allows you to develop communication with your community
- Allows multiple distributions: on your Facebook page, a group, or a Facebook event
AN IDEAL SERVICE FOR:
- Product launch
- Press conference
- Broadcast of “behind the scenes”
- Distribution of tutorials
- Live interviews
- Corporate event
- And any other concept, interior or exterior!
Here is an example of Facebook live made for the Magazine and the stores in collaboration with the stylist Shopping.
- 43,500 people were reached by video posting
- 3,900 clicks on the post
- 26,410 users reached
- 503 comments collected with the video (no promotion made)
- 1,065 reactions
Here is an example of a live broadcast (with several cameras) carried out for the first edition of the Sketch Club in Montreal with a simultaneous rebroadcast on the event site via the installation of screens.
THE LIVE VIDEO SERVICE ON FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE INCLUDES:
- Technician for ”live” broadcasting and camera operator
- Pre-production for the various tests
- Live broadcast including video and audio
- All the technical equipment necessary for the live broadcast
- 1 transmitter, 1 receiver, and 1 video encoder
- Broadcast on your organization’s Facebook page (or on several pages at the same time)
- Community management to stimulate participation (before, during, and after your live broadcast)
- Post-production service (allowing you to obtain extracts from the best moments of your live recording)
- Delivery of the complete recording of your life following the event (on a cloud)