When users face this error, they get an error message on their screen read as “Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files”. That’s why pay attention to this complete blog to get detailed troubleshooting knowledge for resolving the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118.
For instant professional help, dial our Support Number 1.855.738.2784 to get in contact with our experts to fix QuickBooks error 3371 code 11118.
Reasons Why You Face QuickBooks Error 3371
- The MSXML is a Microsoft component needed to catch information from the QB registration.dat company file for the QuickBooks software to validate its registration. This application will not command if this system component is corrupted.
- If you are using an outdated version of Windows Operating System, make sure to update your windows operating system to the updated version to overcome this error.
- If you are not saving the company data file before importing, then you may face error 3371.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 185
Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Error 3371
Solution Procedure 1 – Perform Proper Installation of MSXML.msi File
- First, you need to download the MSXML.msi installation file, followed by right-clicking and selecting the Run as Administrator option.
- In the second step, now you need to follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process of the MSXML.msi file.
- Finally, after your file installation finishes, you need to install your QuickBooks software application.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 1327
Solution Procedure 2 – Repair Your Damaged QBregestration.dat file:
- First of all, take an exit from your QuickBooks application, followed by opening the Task Manager window by pressing the Ctrl + Shift + Delete keys of your keyboard together.
- Now, under the Processes option, you need to search and right-click the QBW32.exe process tab plus click the End Process Tree.
- After this, click the OK button and now open your Run command window by tapping the Windows + R keys on your keyboard, followed by typing C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v6 or 8 in the Run window. Click the OK button, and in this folder, you need to find and delete the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file.
- Finally, click the Yes button to confirm the changes and proceed to open the QuickBooks application.
The Final Lines!
Get your hands on the solution methods mentioned above in this blog to rectify the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118. If you fail to solve this fault and need an expert’s help, call us at 1.855.738.2784!
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 1603