E-commerce Industry Data Book Covers B2B E-commerce Market and B2C E-commerce Markets.
The global E-commerce markets was valued at USD 13,497.0 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.0% from 2023 to 2030.
Business-to-Business E-commerce Market Report Highlights
The global business-to-business E-commerce market size was valued at USD 7,907.07 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to reach USD 33,317.37 billion by 2030 expanding at a CAGR of 22.8% CAGR (2023-2030).
- The intermediary-oriented model dominated the market in 2022 and is expected to continue leading the market over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the presence of numerous suppliers and buyers, lower logistics and support costs, and a higher flow of goods & services in this segment.
- The home & kitchen segment captured a sizeable revenue share in 2022. The lockdowns and restrictions imposed to curb the spread of coronavirus encouraged people to spend more time at home, thus contributing to the demand for home appliances around the globe.
- The Asia Pacific market is anticipated to attain a healthy CAGR in the forecast period. This is attributed to rising investments in the telecommunication infrastructure, increasing proliferation of the internet, and a growing number of smartphone users in the region.
- Since the outbreak of COVID-19, key players in the market are focused on strengthening their foothold in the market by implementing strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, and geographical expansion. For instance, in October 2020, eBay Inc. partnered with Google LLC’s Google Assistant and introduced voice control to eBay’s Android App. This new partnership was anticipated to bring voice control capabilities to the marketplace to meet the customers’ needs.
Access the Global E-commerce Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
B2C E-commerce Market Report Highlights
The global B2C e-commerce market size was valued at USD 4,378.9 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to reach USD 7.65 trillion by 2028. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 9.7% CAGR (2023-2030).
- The market is anticipated to witness substantial growth during the forecast period, owing to the augmented use of smartphones and the increasing use of social media, among others
- The clothing and footwear segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020, owing to increasing penetration of retail sales over online channels, accessories, and footwear spending
- Asia Pacific dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2020 and is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period. The growth is attributed to the presence of a large number of B2C e-commerce providers in the region
- Partnership, collaboration, and business expansion remain the major strategies adopted by the leading market players
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “E-commerce Industry Data Book – B2B E-commerce Market and B2C E-commerce Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the E-commerce industry are –
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Best Buy
- eBay Inc.
- Shopify Inc.
Grand View Research’s E-commerce industry databook is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of E-commerce Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets