QuickBooks lets its users set up an email service on QuickBooks Desktop, which you can use to send invoices to your clients, send and receive reports, and perform other transactions also from your QB Desktop through your Outlook or Webmail id. This feature makes QuickBooks accounting software even more useful and easier to use for small and mid-sized business owners. If you don’t have Email Set Up in QuickBooks then don’t worry; in this article, we have mentioned all the necessary steps you need to implement to set it up.
If you find yourself stuck in between the steps, then don’t worry; our experts can help you; just dial us at +1(855)-738-0359
How to Set Up QuickBooks email invoices in Outlook and Webmail
To start this process, you need to create an outlook profile first, and here is how:
- First of all, you have to set up Outlook in QuickBooks Desktop and then fill in your Username.
- Now put in your Password and then the Incoming mail server address.
- Next, put your Outgoing mail server address, and finally, put your Incoming email server type.
- Steps to set up email service in Webmai and connect with Secure Webmail.
- Down below are the easy steps to set up an email service in Webmail to connect with secure Webmail.
- First, head to the QuickBooks Edit menu and select Preferences and then Send Forms.
- Choose WebMail and Click Add.
- Type in your email address and tap on the “enhance the security” check box.
- Click OK and sign in after the Login Page appears.
- Allow Intuit access. Also note that in hosted environments like the right network, you may have to sign into your webmail account to send emails through QuickBooks software.
- Your internet service provider determines the Webmail servers and port settings, and QB can automatically furnish details for Gmail, Yahoo, and other common providers.
- You can select your email service provider in different emails if you use a different email.
- But you need to make sure you verify this with your ISP prior to setting up Webmail in QB Desktop.
- Now head to the ‘QuickBooks Edit menu ‘and select ‘Preferences ‘and Send Forms.
- Select ‘Webmail ‘and tap on ‘Add, ‘then provide Login credentials.
- Click ‘OK ‘to save the changes, and QuickBooks Desktop, unlike Secure Webmail, prompts you to provide your Password the first time you use regular Webmail to send an email.
Read More :- How To Fix QuickBooks cannot print checks
Easy Steps to Set up Email Service in QuickBooks
This process needs you to select the QuickBooks email settings.
- Now opt for the QuickBooks email option and enter the needed information like the email address, Password, Username, etc.
- You are also needed to enter any other information asked to, and this would successfully link the email service to your QuickBooks.
Easy Steps to Set up regular Webmail
Before setting up the regular Webmail, you need to make sure to perform the steps related to verifying the server and port information with ISP.
- First, note that the webmail servers and the port settings are governed by ISP before moving to the next step.
- Now enter the information for some of the most common providers like Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail.
- Search for the server and port information, then implement the steps that appear on the screen until it shows set up successfully.
This was a decent attempt at QuickBooks Email Setup, and we hope that you were successfullccy able to set it up. Nonetheless, if you have any other queries, then feel free to contact our experts by calling us at +1(855)-738-0359