By configuring the Netgear Orbi device, you can easily fix the slow speed of the internet connection problems. If you don’t know how to do the configuration process of the Netgear Orbi WiFi router. Let’s start.
Benefits Of Netgear Orbi WiFi Router
- It eliminates all dead spot areas of houses and offices.
- The installation process of the Netgear Orbi router is very easy.
- It can easily connect with any type of host modem.
Configure Netgear Orbi Router By WPS Method
While doing this method, your Netgear router must have the WPS button. Without the WPS button, you can’t do the Netgear Orbi setup in this way.
- First, settle the plug of the Netgear Orbi router in an electrical socket.
- Now, for a short while push the modem WPS button for two minutes
- Further, you can see a solid blue LED on the gadget.
- Consequently, they both are successfully attached.
Install Netgear Orbi Router By Web Browser
In case you fail after trying the WPS method, then try this method to do the installation process of the Netgear router. Before trying this method, initially, you will need to know the basic requirements of this method.
Pre-Requirement Of Web Browser Method
- Need a wireless device and access to its web browser.
- Moreover, requires the web or IP address of the Netgear Orbi WiFi router.
- Must know the login details of the Netgear router and host modem.
- The WiFi connection of the existing modem must be active.
Begin The Installation Process
- To start with, settle the router plug-in power socket.
- After that, make a connection between the router, modem, and wireless gadget.
- Now, select Netgear router network on the WiFi gadget and enter the WiFi security password.
- Further, launch a web browser on a Wi-Fi-connected gadget.
- Next, enter the IP or web address in the location bar.
- Laterally, the setup page will open up on your display, and enter all the required credentials.
Setup Netgear Orbi Router By An Application
Apart from the above two methods, if you fail to do the configuration process of the Netgear Orbi router. Then, consider the lower steps to do the application method.
- Initially, launch the Google Play Store on your Android mobile phone.
- But, if you have an iOS device then open the Apple Play Store.
- Now, look for the Nighthawk application and select the official one.
- Next, permit your gadget to download the app immediately.
- Further, log into the app and follow all the information that the app shows you.
- Thereafter, pick the network that you want to boost.
- In the end, the ‘Router configured’ message will show up on your display.
With the help of the above three methods, you will successfully do the Netgear Orbi setup without any trouble. In case you face any issues regarding the Netgear Orbi WiFi router then ping us.
Everyday Issues In Netgear Orbi Gadget
- The Netgear Orbi router perfectly connects to the electrical socket but does not show the ideal color of LED.
- Improper power supply and wall socket damage.
- Your device links to another same network.
- Due to damaged ethernet and power wires.
- Your modem gadget internet connection plan expires.
- By filling wrong information about the Netgear router login credentials.
How To Fix All These Common Issues?
- Verify the LED status of the device.
- Try to take out your gadget from the electrical socket.
- Remove all the damaged wires.
- Change the electrical power socket.
- Just try to upgrade the web browser of the attached device.
- Fill in the right IP and web address in the URL bar.
- Insert the correct router login credentials.
- Contact the ISP to verify the internet connection plan of the existing modem.
- Do not locate your Netgear Orbi router near the metal objects.
- Eliminate all the extra gadgets from your network.
After trying out all these solution tips, if the issue is not solved then try the reset process to resolve your error.
Reset Netgear Orbi WiFi Router
This is the final method but it isn’t simple, however, we recommend you try this method. To fix the Netgear router issue. Just observe the lower information step by step.
- First, disable the connection between the router, modem, and WiFi-containing device.
- Now, take out the router from the wall socket and find the reset hole button.
- The reset hole button is situated at the backside of a router.
- Using a paper clip, you can further press that reset hole button.
- Next, you can see all the router lights turn off.
- It means your router device is completely and successfully reset.
Note: After the reset method, you will need to do the Netgear Orbi setup process again. After the setup process, you will need to check the performance of the Netgear Orbi device again.
With this article’s aid, we believe you will now be able to do the configuration process of the Netgear Orbi router itself. In case you are facing any issues after trying out the above troubleshooting tips then contact us with the help of an email ID or phone number.