The global cardiac biomarkers market is anticipated to exhibit a growth of a CAGR of 11.3% between 2019 to 2027.
There are quite a few factors that drive the cardiac biomarkers market such as the rising prevalence of hereditary diseases, the increasing elderly population, etc.
ResearchMoz elucidates the detailed insights on the market including market size, challenges, threats, opportunities, etc.
Detection of Myocardial Infarction to Drive Cardiac Biomarkers Market
The rising incidences of myocardial infarction is expected to drive the cardiac biomarkers market. Biomarkers such as Troponin can detect acute myocardial infarction. Creatine Kinase MB and Troponin both can detect early-stage acute myocardial infarction, leading to the growth of the global cardiac biomarkers market.
Acute Coronary Syndrome Segment to Boost the Demand
Acute Coronary Syndrome will increase the growth opportunities manifold in the cardiac biomarkers market in the coming years. U.S alone registers, nearly 780,000 cases of Acute Coronary Syndrome are registered each year, paving the way for the cardiac biomarkers to grow in the coming years.
The high cost of testing is expected to hinder market growth in the coming years.
Nevertheless, the high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) will add to growth opportunities in the global cardiac biomarkers market over the forecast years.
ResearchMoz shares a detailed report on the competitive landscape of this market which would allow the new entrants to make informed decisions to thrive in this space.
One of the key strategies companies use in the cardiac biomarkers market is the acquisition of companies offering complementary products or services. This allows them to capture other regional markets with their product offerings and cater better to their customers.
The players in the market are –
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Siemens AG
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Creative Diagnostics
Read More: https://www.beetribune.com/cardiac-biomarkers-market-trend/
Some of the key takeaways from the comprehensive report available with ResearchMoz include-
- The cardiac biomarkers will exhibit a growth rate of 11.3% from 2019 to 2027.
- Nanotechnologies have been applied to electrochemiluminescence (ECL) due to their excellent biocompatibility as well as electrical properties, driving the global market over the next few years.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, early enzyme markers were used as well due to their cost-effective nature, resulting in increased market demand globally over time.
- The most commonly used biomarker is high-sensitivity cardiac troponin, N-terminal pro B–type natriuretic peptide, and Myoglobin, resulting in the growth opportunities of the cardiac biomarkers market.
- Asia Pacific region will grow remarkably well during the forecast period owing to growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases.
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Creatine Kinase-MB (CK-MB)
- B-type Natriuretic Peptide (BNP)
By End User
- Specialty Clinics
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.5. Supply Chain Analysis
3.6. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.7. Value Chain Analysis
3.8. PESTLE and Porter’s Analysis
3.9. Regulatory Landscape
3.9.1. By Key Regions
3.9.2. By Key Countries
3.10. Regional Parent Market Outlook
3.11. Production and Consumption Statistics
3.12. Import and Export Statistics
4. Global Cardiac Biomarkers Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Analysis, 2017-2021
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Projections, 2022-2032
4.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
4.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
5. Global Cardiac Biomarkers Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast 2022-2032, By By Indication
5.1. Introduction / Key Findings
5.2. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Analysis By By Indication, 2017-2021
5.3. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Analysis and Forecast By By Indication, 2022-2032
5.3.1. Myocardial Infarction
220.127.116.11. Congestive Heart Failure
18.104.22.168. Acute Coronary Syndrome
5.3.2. By Biomarker
22.214.171.124. Creatine Kinase-MB (CK-MB)
126.96.36.199. B-type Natriuretic Peptide (BNP)
5.4. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis By By Indication, 2017-2021
5.5. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis By By Indication, 2022-2032
Download Report PDF: Cardiac Biomarkers Market