Enzymes Industry Data Book – Industrial Enzymes and Specialty Enzymes Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030
Grand View Research’s enzymes industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of outlook reports (1 detailed sectoral outlook report) and summary presentations on individual areas of research along with a statistics e-book.
Access the Global Enzymes Industry Data Book, 2023 to 2030, compiled with details like trade data, pricing intelligence, and competitive benchmarking.
Industrial Enzymes Market Report Highlights
The global Industrial Enzymes Market size was estimated USD 6.96 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% from 2023 to 2030.
- The food and beverages segment is expected to be the fastest-growing application segment with a CAGR of 7.2 % during the forecast period. due to the rising usage of the product in bakery and functional food products
- The Proteases segment is expected to be the fastest-growing product segment with a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period. This is due to the increasing awareness about declining nutrition levels among consumers that have surged global protein consumption across regions
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness the fastest CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period. The growth is majorly driven by the rising awareness among consumers regarding the prevalence of livestock diseases has led to the adoption of improved animal nutrition practices
- Companies such as BASF SE, DuPont Danisco, Novus International., and Associated British Foods plc dominate the global market with their extensive presence throughout the value chain. The market is highly competitive with companies engaged in increasing their production capacity along with enhancing regional presence
Order your copy of Free Sample of “Enzymes Industry Data Book – Industrial Enzymes and Specialty Enzymes Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Specialty Enzymes Market Report Highlights
The global Specialty Enzymes Market size was estimated at USD 5.32 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% from 2023 to 2030.
- Animal sourced enzymes emerged as the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 7.1% from 2023 to 2030. This is attributed to its ability to produce larger yields on low-cost media in a shorter amount of time.
- Carbohydrase emerged as the fastest growing type segment with a CAGR of 6.9% from 2023 to 2030. This is attributed to its growing awareness about shelf-life and freshness among bread manufacturers has led them to increase their expenditure in high-quality enzymes, especially alpha-amylase.
- Research & Biotechnology emerged as the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 6.8% from 2023 to 2030. This is attributed to its further use in several end-use industries and possess health benefits. Ongoing research & development activities by major biotech companies including, Novartis AG, Sanofi, Bayer AG, and F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, are projected to boost the enzyme demand over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the fastest growing region with a CAGR of 7.5% from 2023 to 2030. This is attributed to the increasing R&D activities in the country are anticipated to fuel the demand for specialty enzymes.
- Moreover, companies are involved in mergers, acquisitions, and product innovations to cater to the industry. For instance, in March 2022, Amano Enzyme, Inc., a major supplier of specialty enzymes to the food industry, announced that it had joined the Plant Protein Innovation Center (PPIC), an interdisciplinary research center dedicated to the study of plant and alternative proteins.
Go through the table of content of Enzymes Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage and Scope of the study
The majority of market participants have focused their research & development efforts on the development of innovative enzyme products in bulk for their use in multiple applications. As a result, the market has witnessed several joint ventures and acquisitions.
Key players operating in the Enzymes industry are:
- Amano Enzyme Inc.
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies
- Enzyme Development Corporation
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter