Asset Management Software Industry Data Book Covers Asset Performance Management, Enterprise Asset Management, Infrastructure Asset Management Markets.
The global asset management software industry size was estimated at USD 56.76 billion in 2022. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 11.1% CAGR (2023-2030).
Asset Performance Management Market Report Highlights
The global asset performance management market size was valued at USD USD 19.32 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 47.18 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 12.0% CAGR (2023 to 2030).
- The market is gaining traction owing to the rapid industrial shift towards digitization of monitoring and maintenance activities. The companies are actively investing in digital solutions to manage their assets.
- The use of advanced processes and tools such as regression analysis, neural network analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, and so on in the APM systems is driving the growth of the predictive asset management segment.
- The public cloud segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period as it helps businesses in improving cost structures and setting up a control center to arrange, monitor, and coordinate various components of their businesses.
- The manufacturing industry segment is held a significant share in the market owing to the presence of many small and large manufacturing plants across the globe.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the highest growth rate over the forecast period owing to the increasing popularity of social media, growing investments by tech giants in establishing IT infrastructures in this region, and the rising preference for e-commerce and m-commerce, particularly in emerging economies such as India, Indonesia, and Thailand.
Access the Global Asset Management Software Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Enterprise Asset Management Market Report Highlights
The global enterprise asset management market size was valued at USD 5.74 Billion in 2022, and it is estimated to reach USD 19.68 billion by 2030. expanding at a CAGR of 16.9% CAGR (2023 to 2030).
- The cloud deployment segment is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) based models provide numerous benefits over on-premise software
- The small and medium enterprise size segment is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing segment from 2022 to 2030. SMEs have started shifting to modernized solutions and are investing in cloud-based EAM software. It requires low initial investment and allows users to go mobile and manage assets remotely, thereby providing employees more flexibility in their work
- The government end-use segment is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period. The deployment of EAM software helps government organizations extend the life of most critical assets and increase accountability and transparency across the entire organization
- APAC is estimated to be the fastest-growing region during the forecast period, offering lucrative growth opportunities for the industry players. Businesses in developing APAC economies such as India are focusing on globalization for developing a regional business environment, thereby creating traction in the regional EAM market
Infrastructure Asset Management Market Report Highlights
The global infrastructure asset management market size was valued at USD 31.70 Billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach at USD 41.04 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 9.2% CAGR (2023 to 2030).
- North American is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to the growing need to increase asset utilization while reducing operational costs
- Vendors are focusing on establishing tie-ups with software development firms for developing infrastructure asset management solutions, hence companies that provide IAM services are facilitated by international water association
- IAM solutions are becoming popular among municipalities as they combine features such as a systematic and combined, approach for managements of varied infrastructure in sectors such as energy, water, and waste
- Transportation infrastructure segment has captured a large percentage of market share owing to the huge investments for the development of transportation infrastructure
- City authorities across the globe are stressing on creating sustainable living standards by investing in the development of infrastructure asset management systems for energy and water infrastructure
- Key players in the Infrastructure Asset Management (IAM) market are WSP Global Inc.; RPS Group Plc.; Brookfield Asset Management Inc.; Macquarie Group Limited; SIMCO Technologies; Pitney Bowes Inc.; and WS Atkins Limited
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Asset Management Software Industry Data Book – Asset Performance Management, Enterprise Asset Management, Infrastructure Asset Management Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the asset management software industry are –
- AVEVA Group plc
- Aspen Technology, Inc.
- ABB Ltd
- Pitney Bowes Inc.
- CGI, Inc.
- IFS AB
- WSP Global Inc.
- RPS Group Plc.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
Grand View Research’s asset management software industry databook is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of Asset Management Software Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets