Tens of thousands of our customers have benefited from our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam dumps and passed their exams with ease, Amazon AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam Cram The questions are very accurate, Amazon AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam Cram If you do not pass the exam at your first try with passexamonline.com materials, we will give you a full refund, That is to say that after downloading our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional cram file in PDF version you will have access to prepare for the exam wherever and whenever you want without any restriction.
Wait while the disk is verified and the changes are made, Open the Start menu (https://www.actualtestpdf.com/Amazon/AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional-exam-braindumps.html) and launch either the Documents or Computer folder, Browser Plugin Compatibility, Each event in the Event Library has a matching folder on your hard drive.
Download AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam Dumps
Much of the security world is focused on compliance which, basically, prepares you for last year’s problems, Tens of thousands of our customers have benefited from our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam dumps and passed their exams with ease.
The questions are very accurate, If you do not pass the AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam Assessment exam at your first try with passexamonline.com materials, we will give you a full refund, That is to say that after downloading our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional cram file in PDF version you will have access to prepare for the exam wherever and whenever you want without any restriction.
Quiz AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional – AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional –Efficient Exam Cram
Choices are more important than efforts, If you are preparing for AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam with worries, maybe the professional exam software provided by IT experts from ActualtestPDF will be your best choice.
So our technical teams continue to renew the AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional study materials in time, in order to let the examinee using our products to keep up with the AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam reform tightly.
More detailed information is under below, ActualtestPDF will give you the best exam AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional study guide for your exam, Our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional guide materials provide such a learning system where you can improve your study efficiency to a great extent.
When dealing with any kind of exams, the most important thing is to find a scientific way to review effectively, Through the mini-test, you can elevate the value of AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional ActualtestPDF exam dumps without any extra cost.
Download AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 24
A large global financial services company has multiple business units. The company wants to allow Developers to try new services, but there are multiple compliance requirements for different workloads. The Security team is concerned about the access strategy for on-premises and AWS implementations. They would like to enforce governance for AWS services used by business team for regulatory workloads, including Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements.
Which solution will address the Security team’s concerns and allow the Developers to try new services?
- A. Implement a strong identity and access management model that includes users, groups, and roles in various AWS accounts. Ensure that centralized AWS CloudTrail logging is enabled to detect anomalies.
Build automation with AWS Lambda to tear down unapproved AWS resources for governance.
- B. Build one AWS account for the company for the strong security controls. Ensure that all the service limits are raised to meet company scalability requirements. Implement SAML federation with an on-premises identity store, and ensure that only approved services are used in the account.
- C. Build a multi-account strategy based on business units, environments, and specific regulatory requirements. Implement SAML-based federation across all AWS accounts with an on-premises identity store. Use AWS Organizations and build organizational units (OUs) structure based on regulations and service governance. Implement service control policies across OUs.
- D. Implement a multi-account strategy based on business units, environments, and specific regulatory requirements. Ensure that only PCI-compliant services are approved for use in the accounts. Build IAM policies to give access to only PCI-compliant services for governance.
NEW QUESTION 25
An organization is setting up a multi-site solution where the application runs on premise as well as on AWS to achieve the minimum recovery time objective(RTO).
Which of the below mentioned configurations will not meet the requirements of the multi-site solution scenario?
- A. Setup a weighted DNS service like Route 53 to route traffic across sites.
- B. Setup a single DB instance which will be accessed by both sites.
- C. Keep an application running on premise as well as in AWS with full capacity.
- D. Configure data replication based on RTO.
AWS has many solutions for DR (Disaster recovery) and HA (High Availability). When the organization wants to have HA and DR with multi-site solution, it should setup two sites: one on premise and the other on AWS with full capacity. The organization should setup a weighted DNS service which can route traffic to both sites based on the weightage. When one of the sites fails it can route the entire load to another site. The organization would have minimal RTO in this scenario. If the organization setups a single DB instance, it will not work well in failover.
Instead they should have two separate DBs in each site and setup data replication based on RTO (recovery time objective) of the organization.
NEW QUESTION 26
An organization is undergoing a security audit. The auditor wants to view the AWS VPC configurations as the organization has hosted all the applications in the AWS VPC. The auditor is from a remote place and wants to have access to AWS to view all the VPC records.
How can the organization meet the expectations of the auditor without compromising on the security of their AWS infrastructure?
- A. Create an IAM user who will have read only access to the AWS VPC and share those credentials with the auditor.
- B. The organization should create an IAM user with VPC full access but set a condition that will not allow to modify anything if the request is from any IP other than the organization’s data center.
- C. Create an IAM role which will have read only access to all EC2 services including VPC and assign that role to the auditor .
- D. The organization should not accept the request as sharing the credentials means compromising on security.
A Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is a virtual network dedicated to the user’s AWS account. The user can create subnets as per the requirement within a VPC. The VPC also works with IAM and the organization can create IAM users who have access to various VPC services. If an auditor wants to have access to the AWS VPC to verify the rules, the organization should be careful before sharing any data which can allow making updates to the AWS infrastructure. In this scenario it is recommended that the organization creates an IAM user who will have read only access to the VPC. Share the above mentioned credentials with the auditor as it cannot harm the organization.
The sample policy is given below:
NEW QUESTION 27
You are designing the network infrastructure for an application server in Amazon VPC. Users will access all application instances from the Internet, as well as from an on-premises network. The on-premises network is connected to your VPC over an AWS Direct Connect link.
How would you design routing to meet the above requirements?
- A. Configure a single routing table with a default route via the Internet gateway. Propagate specific routes for the on-premises networks via BGP on the AWS Direct Connect customer router. Associate the routing table with all VPC subnets.
- B. Configure a single routing table with a default route via the Internet gateway. Propagate a default route via BGP on the AWS Direct Connect customer router. Associate the routing table with all VPC subnets.
- C. Configure a single routing table with two default routes: on to the Internet via an Internet gateway, the other to the on-premises network via the VPN gateway. Use this routing table across all subnets in the VPC.
- D. Configure two routing tables: on that has a default router via the Internet gateway, and other that has a default route via the VPN gateway. Associate both routing tables with each VPC subnet.
NEW QUESTION 28
A web company is looking to implement an external payment service into their highly available application deployed in a VPC Their application EC2 instances are behind a public facing ELB. Auto scaling is used to add additional instances as traffic increases under normal load the application runs 2 instances in the Auto Scaling group but at peak it can scale 3x in size. The application instances need to communicate with the payment service over the Internet which requires whitelisting of all public IP addresses used to communicate with it. A maximum of 4 whitelisting IP addresses are allowed at a time and can be added through an API.
How should they architect their solution?
- A. Whitelist the VPC Internet Gateway Public IP and route payment requests through the Internet Gateway.
- B. Route payment requests through two NAT instances setup for High Availability and whitelist the Elastic IP addresses attached to the MAT instances.
- C. Whitelist the ELB IP addresses and route payment requests from the Application servers through the ELB.
- D. Automatically assign public IP addresses to the application instances in the Auto Scaling group and run a script on boot that adds each instances public IP address to the payment validation whitelist API.
NEW QUESTION 29