Also if you want to know the other details about Amazon DOP-C01, we are happy to serve for you, If you are going to get DOP-C01 pdf vce torrent, it is a very nice choice to buy from our site, Valid DOP-C01 exam preparation is a shortcut for many candidates who are headache about their exams, Amazon DOP-C01 Valid Exam Question For people of different line of business, they all have different certificates to obtain to get better condition in their own career.
Create important graphs in Tableau and know which chart to use, Specify the id value New DOP-C01 Test Question of the page you want to link to, One Year Older, Internet consultant firm Razorfish launched its first email newsletter several weeks ago to its clients.
Even though copyright has applied to photography for decades, only when the Internet DOP-C01 Test Online became the dominant distribution mechanism for images did copyright issues start to become an increasingly prominent part of the world of photography.
Also if you want to know the other details about Amazon DOP-C01, we are happy to serve for you, If you are going to get DOP-C01 pdf vce torrent, it is a very nice choice to buy from our site.
Valid DOP-C01 exam preparation is a shortcut for many candidates who are headache about their exams, For people of different line of business, they all have different certificates to obtain to get better condition in their own career.
2023 Accurate DOP-C01: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Valid Exam Question
Professionals be professionals, Our company always regards quality as the most important things, Once you received our DOP-C01 practice test online, you just need to spend one or two days to practice questions and remember the answers.
There are many other advantages, Because users only need to spend little hours on the DOP-C01 quiz guide, our learning materials will helpusers to learn all the difficulties of the test (https://www.testkingfree.com/AWS-Certified-DevOps-Engineer/DOP-C01-aws-certified-devops-engineer-professional-learning-guide-10322.html) site, to help users pass the qualifying examination and obtain the qualification certificate.
Now, DOP-C01 exam simulator online is a good choice, which covers all the key points which will be in the actual test, They can renew your knowledge with high utility with Favorable prices.
But the users of our AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam pass cert don’t have this situation.
Download AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 53
You have an application running a specific process that is critical to the application’s functionality, and have added the health check process to your Auto Scaling Group. The instances are showing healthy but the application itself is not working as it should. What could be the issue with the health check, since it is still showing the instances as healthy.
- A. The health check is not configured properly
- B. It is not possible for a health check to monitor a process that involves the application
- C. The health check is not checking the application process
- D. You do not have the time range in the health check properly configured
If you have custom health checks, you can send the information from your health checks to Auto Scaling so that Auto Scaling can use this information. For example, if you determine that an instance is not functioning as expected, you can set the health status of the instance to Unhealthy. The next time that Auto Scaling performs a health check on the instance, it will determine that the instance is unhealthy and then launch a replacement instance For more information on Autoscaling health checks, please refer to the below document link: from AWS
NEW QUESTION 54
After reviewing the last quarter’s monthly bills, management has noticed an increase in the overall bill from Amazon.
After researching this increase in cost, you discovered that one of your new services is doing a lot of GET Bucket API calls to Amazon S3 to build a metadata cache of all objects in the applications bucket.
Your boss has asked you to come up with a new cost-effective way to help reduce the amount of these new GET Bucket API calls.
What process should you use to help mitigate the cost?
- A. Create a new DynamoDB table. Use the new DynamoDB table to store all metadata about all objects uploaded to Amazon S3.
Any time a new object is uploaded, update the application’s internal Amazon S3 object metadata cache from DynamoDB.
- B. Upload all images to an ElastiCache filecache server. Update your application to now read all file metadata from the ElastiCache filecache server, and configure the ElastiCache policies to push all files to Amazon S3 for long-term storage.
- C. Using Amazon SNS, create a notification on any new Amazon S3 objects that automatically updates a new DynamoDB table to store all metadata about the new object.
Subscribe the application to the Amazon SNS topic to update its internal Amazon S3 object metadata cache from the DynamoDB table.
- D. Upload all images to Amazon SQS, set up SQS lifecycles to move all images to Amazon S3, and initiate an Amazon SNS notification to your application to update the application’s Internal Amazon S3 object metadata cache.
- E. Update your Amazon S3 buckets’ lifecycle policies to automatically push a list of objects to a new bucket, and use this list to view objects associated with the application’s bucket.
NEW QUESTION 55
Your IT company is currently hosting a production environment in Elastic beanstalk. You understand that the Elastic beanstalk service provides a facility known as Managed updates which are minor and patch version updates which are periodically required for your system. Your IT supervisor is worried about the impact that these updates would have on the system. What can you tell about the Elastic beanstalk service with regards to managed updates
- A. Elastic Beanstalk applies managed updates with no reduction in capacity
- B. Package updates can be configurable weekly maintenance window
- C. Elastic Beanstalk applies managed updates with no downtime
- D. All of the above
The AWS Documentation mentions the following on package updates for the Clastic beanstalk environment You can configure your environment to apply minor and patch version updates automatically during a configurable weekly maintenance window with Managed Platform Updates. Elastic Beanstalk applies managed updates with no downtime or reduction in capacity, and cancels the update immediately if instances running your application on the new version fail health checks.
For more information on Elastic beanstalk managed updates please refer to the URL:
NEW QUESTION 56
You have an application consisting of a stateless web server tier running on Amazon EC2 instances behind
load balancer, and are using Amazon RDS with read replicas. Which of the following methods should you use
to implement a self-healing and cost-effective architecture? Choose 2 answers from the optionsgiven below
- A. Use a larger Amazon EC2 instance type for the web server tier and a larger DB instance type for the
data storage layer to ensure that they don’t become unhealthy.
- B. Set up scripts on each Amazon EC2 instance to frequently send ICMP pings to the load balancer in
order to determine which instance is unhealthy and replace it.
- C. Set up an Auto Scalinggroup for the database tier along with an Auto Scaling policy that uses the
Amazon RDS read replica lag CloudWatch metric to scale out the Amazon RDS read replicas.
- D. Use an Amazon RDS Multi-AZ deployment.
- E. Set up an Auto Scalinggroup for the web server tier along with an Auto Scaling policy that uses the
Amazon EC2 CPU utilization CloudWatch metric to scale the instances.
- F. Set up a third-party monitoring solution on a cluster of Amazon EC2 instances in order to emit custom
Cloud Watch metrics to trigger the termination of unhealthy Amazon EC2 instances.
- G. Set up an Auto Scalinggroup for the web server tier along with an Auto Scaling policy that uses the
Amazon RDS DB CPU utilization Cloud Watch metric to scale the instances.
The scaling of CC2 Instances in the Autoscaling group is normally done with the metric of the CPU
utilization of the current instances in the Autoscaling group
For more information on scaling in your Autoscaling Group, please refer to the below link:
Amazon RDS Multi-AZ deployments provide enhanced availability and durability for Database (DB)
Instances, making them a natural fit for production database workloads. When you provision a Multi-AZ DB
Instance, Amazon RDS automatically creates a primary DB Instance and synchronously replicates the data to a
standby instance in a different Availability Zone (AZ). Cach AZ runs on its own physically distinct,
independent infrastructure, and is engineered to be highly reliable. In case of an infrastructure failure, Amazon
RDS performs an automatic failover to the standby (or to a read replica in the case of Amazon Aurora), so that
you can resume database operations as soon as the failover is complete. For more information on RDS
Multi-AZ please refer to the below link:
Option A is invalid because if you already have in-built metrics from Cloudwatch, why would you want to
spend more in using a a third-party monitoring solution.
Option B is invalid because health checks are already a feature of AWS CLB
Option C is invalid because the database CPU usage should not be used to scale the web tier.
Option C is invalid because increasing the instance size does not always guarantee that the solution will not
Option F is invalid because increasing Read-Replica’s will not suffice for write operations if the primary DB
NEW QUESTION 57
You have carried out a deployment using Elastic Beanstalk with All at once method, but the application is unavailable. What could be the reason for this
- A. You need to configure ELB along with Elastic Beanstalk
B- You need to configure Route53 along with Elastic Beanstalk
- B. There will always be a few seconds of downtime before the application is available
- C. The cooldown period is not properly configured for Elastic Beanstalk
The AWS Documentation mentions
Because Elastic Beanstalk uses a drop-in upgrade process, there might be a few seconds of downtime. Use rolling deployments to minimize the effect of deployments on your production environments.
For more information on troubleshooting Elastic Beanstalk, please refer to the below link:
NEW QUESTION 58