Empowering Business Through Analytics: Swapnil Srivastava, EVP of Data Analytics at Evalueserve, shares insights on propelling digital ambitions and achieving ROI in our exclusive interview.
Can you tell us about your role as the Executive Vice President & Global Head of Analytics at Evalueserve? What are your main responsibilities?
As the Global Head of Analytics, I run one of the largest lines of business in the company, with more than 500 data science professionals across the globe. Our main responsibility is helping our clients improve their analytics quotient and accelerate their digital ambitions so they can thrive in today’s dynamic and highly competitive business environment. That means solving business problems (or use cases) leveraging data, AI/ML, and technology such that they can generate tangible ROI and create a competitive edge.
Evalueserve offers a range of services and products related to analytics, research, and data management. Can you give us an overview of these offerings and how they can benefit businesses?
Our products and solutions provide actionable insights to help clients accelerate data-driven decisions. We offer analytics capabilities from ideation to implementation:
- Analytical Consultation: We help clients achieve analytics and AI proficiency by engaging with executives to foster strategic alignment. Understanding the path to maturity can play a crucial role in reaching your business objectives.
- Data Infrastructure & Cloud Solutions: A lot of data preparation goes into addressing intricate business challenges and scaling AI adoption. We implement cloud and big data solutions using cutting-edge technology.
- Artificial Intelligence & Advanced Analytics: Our solutions use AI to harness predictive and prescriptive analytics, modeling, simulations, benchmarking, and more. We offer versatile, modular products and accelerators across various industries and functions, enabling rapid deployment and scale.
- Seamless Analytics Delivery: With our Analytics Applications, we provide integrated, precise, and real-time insights directly to your workplace, empowering decision-makers to act immediately.
- Machine Learning Operations & Knowledge Management: We maximize ROI from AI/ML by managing model decay and adhering to best practices. Our solutions help clients establish a robust ML Ops program to monitor model health, employing automation and fine-tuning to maintain optimal AI performance.
To know more Read: https://ai-techpark.com/aitech-interview-with-swapnil-srivastava/