The global adaptive optics market is anticipated to witness a humongous growth at 40.8% CAGR during the forecast years 2017 to 2027.
Though the covid – 19 pandemics had negative effects on the global adaptive optics market, the market is all set to bounce back with more resilience.
Although adaptive optics technology was introduced in the 1950s to cater to the military and defence sector, now its application is found in many industries.
The rising demand in ophthalmology and retinal imaging in order to reduce optical aberrations is anticipated to drive the global adaptive optics press release.
Researchmoz throws light on the market dynamics including the size, trends, opportunities, restraints, drivers, segmentation, competitive edge, etc.
The factors driving the global adaptive optics market are –
- The rising demand for manufacturing and spectroscopy is likely to bolster the demand for adaptive optics during the forecast period.
- Adaptive optics finds its applications to reduce incoming wavefront distortion in the laser-based weapons at the war front, owing to growth in the global adaptive optics in the following years.
- Adaptive optics helps in observing the clearer image of astronomical objects which otherwise would look much faint from the ground, owing to the expansion of the global adaptive optics market in the coming years.
- The trend of using adaptive optics for data storage is anticipated to provide impetus to the growth opportunities in the global adaptive optics market during the forecast period.
The factor restraining the global adaptive optics market includes-
The technical complexity associated with adaptive optics and stringent regulations is anticipated to hamper the growth of the global adaptive optics market during the forecast period.
However, the increasing adoption of adaptive optics for long-range target identifications in military and defence applications might bolster the opportunities for the global adaptive optics markets to grow during the forecast period.
The global adaptive optics market is projected to witness a staggering growth in the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 40.8%, and an estimated value of USD 2,190.9 Mn by 2023.
The label-free optical microscopy is gaining traction as a non-invasive tool in biological imagining is likely to push the growth opportunities in the global adaptive optics market during the forecast period.
The wavefront technology has been able to develop wavefront sensors to help in refractory surgical procedures, owing to the expansion of the global adaptive optics market in the following years.
Some of the players in the market are-
- Phasics SA
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Baker Adaptive Optics
- AgilOptics, Inc.
- EOS Technologies
- Flexible Optical BV
- Boston Micromachine Corporations
- Imaging Optics SA
Component Types (USD Revenue in Millions)
- Control Systems
End Users Disposition (USD Revenue in Millions)
- Military and Defence
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
Download Report PDF: Adaptive Optics Market